Chapter 34

Jisung's pov

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. It felt lonely, incredibly lonely without Minho. I thought I was used to it, but then Minho came into my life and now I can't stand it anymore. It's worse than before. 'Should I ask if I can come over, or if he can come over?'

I sighed and stared at the ceiling, hoping he could do something to fall asleep. The bed felt cold even while I was cuddled up under the blanket. I grabbed the big bunny plush and hugged it closely, stroking its back like it was a real person.

My thoughts came to Changbin. The way I stroke his back as he cried into my arms. I smiled to myself proudly. Proud of him for opening up, talking about his problems for the first time. We had agreed to meet up with Seungmin and Felix tomorrow, to help him talk to them about it, and how they couldn't keep up the things they did.

I picked up my phone to text Minho yet again:

Min, if you feel lonely then hug your old teddy plush. It will remind you of me, I kissed its forehead just like I kiss yours when you bend down to let me <3

Sent: 10:42 PM

I smiled at the phone as Minho opened the message.

Minho's pov

I looked at the message Jisung just sent. ‘Did he know I felt lonely without him?‘

I read the message over and over again. I suddenly teared up, it was such a sweet message. "I can't belive someone as cute and goofy as you is my boyfriend, Sungie. I love you so much" I read out loud as I typed it in and sent it. I read his message one more time and felt my heart flutter. ‘How is someone as perfect as him?‘

I looked at the floor and reached down to pick up the teddy bear. I looked at it for a while and hugged it tightly, kissing it on the forehead with a soft smile.

~

I woke up with a harsh headache, I slowly sat up trying to ignore the pain. I rubbed my temples and looked at the bed sheet infront of me. ‘God what a painful headache..‘ I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, leaning on obstacles and furnitures on my way there.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with cold water, quickly gulping it down. I looked up out the window and felt chills down my spine. It was very cold. I went into the living room and saw Hyunjin still sleeping peacefully on the couch. I grabbed another blanket and wrapped myself up in it next to him, to hopefully feel a little more comfortable.

It wasn't as good as sleeping with Jisung, but it worked. I cuddled up next to Hyunjin and quickly fell asleep.

~

I woke up and stretched, only to notice Hyunjin still sleeping, leaning on my shoulder. I chuckled and shook him slightly "let me sleep" he mumbled. I stood up which caused him to fall back on the couch and sit up "hey!"

"Hyunjin we have school today" I laughed. I went into the kitchen and made some breakfast and shared it with Hyunjin before heading off to school. It felt good being with my best friend again, but I missed Jisung.

"Jeongin seemed sad yesterday" Hyunjin suddenly broke the silence with. "You still care about him?" "Yeah, I do" "why?" I questioned. "B-because... I maybe like him"

I smiled and hugged him "good luck prince Hyunjin" I chuckled. "Go talk to him today!"

Jisung's pov

I walked sleepily over the street and towards school, rubbing my eyes and tried to keep myself awake. I decided to stop at a small cafe and buy some coffee before heading towards school again. I continued sipping it as I waited outside the school gates, looking around for Minho or Hyunjin.

I finished the coffee and leaned against the gates, closing my eyes to rest a bit. I shivered in the cold, despite that it felt comfortable leaning against something, almost falling asleep. That is until I hear a familiar voice "BOO!"

I flinched and yelled while looking at Minho "god damn it Minho" I giggled and rubbed my eyes with the sweater paw. "What's the matter Sungie? You have bags under your eyes" he asked with a concerned voice. I shook my head "it's nothing, just had some trouble sleeping" I mumbled and smiled at him to make sure he wouldn't worry about me. It wasn't a complete lie after all, it was just a sleepless night.

I greeted Hyunjin and grabbed Minho's hand before we all three walking into the building to our first lesson. Hyunjin split off as we didn't share the first lesson, but I held on tightly to Minho's hand. His hand fit right into mine, it was like mine were made to go in his. I loved the feeling of it.

We entered the classroom and took our seats next to eachother. I got out my notebook and pen and started doodling on the paper, waiting for the class to start. I zoned out while doodling three cats on the paper, I didn't notice that Minho was peeking over my shoulder to look at the doodle. "I like your doodles, pup~" Minho whispered in a teasing manner with his deep voice close to my ear. My face fired up in a red blush and I tried to ignore Minho's closeness, even if it made me happy.

Minho grabbed my chin to make me look at him "don't worry sweetie, the blush looks cute on you" he pecked my lips and smirked before looking up at the teacher that just entered the classroom.

______________________

I stayed up until midnight for this chapter okay i'll finish off this fanfic soon so look forward to the newer one i'll be doing ;)