Chapter 14

We started walking past a few food markets. It smelled so good there, it was like I was in a completely diffrent country, there was nothing like this close to where I lived. Minho stopped infront of a flower shop and looked at me. I looked back at him and smiled slightly. He grabbed my hand and dragged me in. "Miss Eun! It's me!" Minho yelled out. I saw an old lady, who I assumed was Eun, peeking at us behind a shelf of tulips. She smiled and walked up to Minho and hugged him. "Good to see you again" she said with a happy tone and glanced at me. I pretended to look around at the flowers and not notice her. I felt slightly jealous of her, I also wanted to just hug Minho like that, but I tried to ignore it. "I see you got a friend with you" Eun said before letting go of Minho. He nodded and looked over at me "yeah". She turned around and walked away. I felt a bit more at ease, since I didn't like being around other people, especially not those who made me jealous. "Are you okay Jisung?". I looked up and nodded. I assumed I looked a little uncomfortable or something. He grabbed my hand again and walked the direction Eun went. We came in to a beautiful cafe, there were big glass walls showing the markets and the street outside, and the place was wildly decorated with plants and flowers everywhere.

We walked over to a table and sat down. He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but to smile back. I looked around at the cafe, it was really pretty. I had never seen anything like it before. I looked back at Minho and met his pretty eyes. I could stare at them forever, they were so pretty. "Why did you take me here?" I asked curiously. "Because I thought you would like it, you deserve something good after everything that happened" he responded shyly. Before I could say anything, Minho cut me off "do you like boba tea or dalgona coffee better?" he asked and stood up. "You don't have to get me anything Minho, i'm fine" I said reassuringly and looked up at him. He shook his head "boba tea or dalgona coffee?" he asked yet again. "Dalgona coffee" I said with a more quiet tone. I didn't want him to buy anything for me, but I didn't want to make him angry by not answering his question. He nodded and walked over to the checkout and talked to the lady behind the desk. I looked around at the cafe and focused more on the people there. There were mostly some older coupled, but a few people seemed to be in their mid 20's. There was even a couple sitting in a corner, they looked really happy together. ‘What if that was me and Minho‘ I thought to myself with a smile.

Minho came back and sat down again. I looked at him with a calm expression "you're too sweet Minho, you know that?". He shook his head "take this as a sorry" he said sweetly. "Sorry? For what?" I mumbled. "I was the one who tried to beat up Changbin first, I didn't want him to hurt you any more than he already has". I stared at him in the eyes. It felt like he was blaming himself for all this. "Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault that Changbin hurt me" I slowly moved my hand closer to his, I was curious to see if he would notice and what he would do. I kept my gaze at him, he wouldn't be able to see it since he was focused on me and the table was partly covering our hands.

I was about to put my hand on his, but he smirked and grabbed mine before I could react. I felt a bit shocked as I wasn't prepared that he would notice or even do anything. "Oh sweetie, you didn't think I would notice?" Minho whispered with a sudden deep voice. I looked down flustered, but I kept holding on to his hand. He ruffled my hair with his free hand and chuckled "i'm sorry Jisung". I felt less flustered and looked up at him "you can call me Sungie if you want" I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. My mum used to call me Sungie, she was the only other person that could call me that, I only allowed people I deeply trusted to address me with that nickname. He looked at me for a while before speaking "alright, if you want me to" he smiled. Suddenly a waiter came to our table with a big glass of dalgona coffee with two straws and spoons, and a plate with what seemed like potato pancakes. She placed them infront of us before saying "enjoy you your meal" with a happy tone. I looked at the food and back at Minho with wide eyes. He grabbed a potato pancakes and split it in half "these are potato cheese pancakes, they're delicious". He gave one of the halves to me and smiled sweetly before taking it. I looked at it for a bit, it really looked good. I took a small bite out of it, just enough to get the cheese taste. Minho was right, it was delicious.

I excitingly took a huge bite out of it and giggled. ‘This is so good!‘ I thought to myself before looking back up at Minho. He chuckled and looked back at me. "You look just like a squirrel right now Sungie, it's cute". I felt my face turn a bit red and I looked down. We were still somehow holding hands under the table and it made me feel happy. It was just like a dream. I really wanted to confess my feelings to Minho, but I was doubting he would feel the same. Being touchy was probably just something in his personality, and I didn't wanna ruin the friendship we already had. I carefully took another potato pancake and took a bite out of it to try to ignore my thoughts.

────────────────────

Yeahh this is mostly a soft chapter, also don't ask me how Minho split the potato cheese pancake with just one hand since they were holding hands, it's just some magic *+°