Chapter 28

We finished making the pancakes and put them on a plate on the table "Minho you can start eating, i'll be back".

With that, I left the kitchen to check on my dad. I peeked into the living room and saw him passed out on the couch with a bunch of beer bottles laying next to him on the floor. I sighed and picked up the bottles quietly to not wake him up. I had them in a steady grip, mostly hidden under my sleeve before I went into the kitchen and put them in the bin, avoiding Minho's gaze. I didn't feel like talking to him about it, but he probably already figured out.

"Sungie? Is your-" he stopped himself before saying anything else. I sighed and threw away the last bottle before I put on a fake smile and turned to meet his eyes "no, it's nothing." I sat down next to him and took a pancake and ate it slowly, as I didn't feel that hungry anymore. At least I had Minho there that made sure I ate something. I zoned out with my only thought on how to explain everything about my dad to Minho when I felt comfortable enough to do so. ‘Does he even need to know?‘ I questioned myself.

My thoughts broke when someone put his hand on mine. I looked up and was met by a Minho with worried eyes "Sungie, please eat". I couldn't say no as it was a request from Minho himself, so I just obeyed and finished my pancake. I stood up and put the dishes away. "We should begin going to school now" he said with a soft voice and smile. It made my heart beat faster and it felt impossible to get another word out of my mouth, so I just nodded in response. I filled my water bottle and grabbed my bag and Minho's wrist, leading him out the door.

I stopped halfway there and turned around to face Minho. He stared at me with his beautiful ocean-deep eyes. I stepped closer to him meeting his gaze. "So you really like me too, huh?" I mumbled, my eyes fixated on his. He nodded slowly. I came closer to his face, glancing down at his lips quickly before looking back into his eyes. I saw a smirk form on his face "getting confident I see Sungie" he chuckled. I smiled softly at him. Minho closed the space between us with a long, soft kiss which caught me off guard, but I quickly joined in and kissed him back. We broke free from it and I looked up at him with a big smile "I-I love you" I said and started blushing. I suddenly felt all shy and touchy and hid my face behind my hands. Minho giggled and grabbed my hand "let's go Sungie".

We entered the school and was immediatly met with a few weird stares, but that didn't bother me. I felt a tug in my left arm. I looked to the side and was met by Jeongin. "Do you have time?" He asked with a quite serious tone. I glanced up at Minho and let go of his hand "i'll be back Minho". Jeongin dragged me away into another corridor and looked at me "I heard there was an event in the park last night." His serious tone scared me, but I decided to just be honest "yeah, but we solved it and got out unharmed". He grabbed the collar on my hoodie and held it tightly, looking straight at me. "Jisung, stay away from Minho, he's just gonna cause you trouble".

I shook my head "I finally found someone i'm comfortable around, someone who understands me and actually helps me. I'm not leaving him" I said with a determined voice. It was true - I would never leave him as long as he wanted me to stay. Jeongin let go of me and his serious expression dropped into a pout. He nodded slowly "alright. I'll leave you alone then" he turned around and was about to walk away. I barely had time to think before I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. His eyes were teary. "Did I upset you?" I asked, I was scared I had messed up. ‘Did you just upset him Jisung? Really? You can't make anyone-‘ the voice in my head stopped. I cut it off. I didn't let it get the best of me in this situation.

"You didn't catch the hints, did you Jisung?" He said before running away. I stood there, confused and a bit in shock.

I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder and I glanced up to see Minho standing next to me. "Did you listen to our conversation?" I questioned quietly. He nodded "just ignore him, let's go to class" he smiled at me. One look at his smile and I forgot about all the problems I had at the moment. I smiled back at him interwining my fingers with his and dragging him towards out first class.

~

The day went pretty quick with no signs of Changbin. The only others I saw except for Minho was Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin. Jeongin in particular, glanced or stared at me all the time.

I thought nothing off it and went went through the school gates with Minho. We finally ended for the week.

"Sungie, let's go to the park" Minho said with a sudden serious tone that gave me chills. ‘What was it now? Did I do anything?‘
We walked to the park together and stopped under the tree we usually met up at. I looked up at him a bit confused "what was it, why did you want us to go here?" I questioned. He just stared at me quietly, not saying a word. I giggled nervously and glanced to the side, his gaze making me more nervous each second.

"Minho please say someth-" I was interupted by Minho's sudden action and I couldn't help but to blush.

────────────────────

Okay don't worry almost nothing bad is gonna happen now anymore, time to wrap it up soon :] But I got another idea already planned out and that one is probably a bit more original, plus i'm even drawing a few pictures for that ff (yes I can kinda draw)