Chapter 27

Minho's pov

I woke up slightly and decided to hug Jisung closer to fall asleep again, but I Jisung wasn't next to me anymore. I heard a noise next to me and I turned to look, only to find Jisung sitting on his desk chair, looking out the window. I opened my phone to check the time before my eyes widened "Sungie, what are you doing up so late? It's 2 am go back to sleep, I miss your cuddles" I mumbled, causing him to turn and look at me. To my surprise his face had tear stains and his eyes were red and puffy, he was obviously crying. I stood up and walked over to Jisung lift him up to sit on the chair and putting him in my lap before I hugged him tightly "tell me what's wrong Sungie?" He snuggled up in my embrace, leaning the side of his head against my chest. "It's just.." he paused "this is gonna sound childish, but my necklace". I stroke his arm softly "it was important to you, right?" He just nodded in response. I didn't say a word, but I kept him close and cuddled him.

I hoped it would calm him down as seeing him so sad made my heart ache. He looked up at me with his beautiful yet teary eyes. I wiped away his tears and looked back at him. 'How can someone be so beautiful even when crying?' I stroke his hair softly "Sungie, you wanna know something?"
He nodded and kept his gaze at me. "I love you too." I smiled sweetly. I had heard what he said before I fell asleep and I had remembered it. Jisung's face and ears turned all red and covered his face with his hands. I chuckled at his cute reaction and removed his hands to look him in the eyes "it's okay Sungie, let's go to sleep, shall we?" I said before I lifted him up in bridal style and put him on his bed and laid next to him.

We stared at eachother through the dark for a while before I kissed the tip of his nose gently and smiled "goodnight, Sungie."

~

I woke up to Jisung laying on top of me, hugging my waist tightly while leaning his head against my chest. I chuckled and admired his soft, sleepy face for a while before I had to wake him up. It was really cute to see him resting, he looked so peaceful and comfortable. I was about to shake life into him when he suddenly smiled "like what you see?" He giggled a bit teasingly. I let out a soft laugh at his attempt "oh yes I defenetely like it" I teased back. He went quiet and his ears started to show a slight tint of red. I smiled at him and softly stroke his hair "should we get up?"

He rolled off of me and sat up, stretching out his arms before yawning "finally friday" he mumbled. I sat up and followed His example by stretching "yep, soon we'll finally get a break". He stood up and I followed not long after. I noticed him looking at me so I decided to meet his eyes with mine. He smiled and ruffled my hair, which made my heart melt in adoration, it was really cute how he tried to show the same kind of affection I gave him, back to me. I turned around and changed clothes to the ones I wore yesterday. I glanced at Jisung, but he had already gotten changed as well. 'That was quick' I thought to myself before looking out the window. It was a very big window and I could just imagine how it would feel waking up here, an early summer morning, and being met by the sun shining in and illuminating the entire room.

Jisung's pov

I looked at Minho's pretty figure as he stood there looking out the window. He was truly beautiful. I had a plan in mind to ask him if he really likes me back. He could've just slurred out random words to make me feel better. I grabbed his wrist and made him look at me. I was almost stunned by how beautiful he was, it was as if I had forgotten how beautiful someone could be. We both stared at eachother, I tried to open my mouth to speak but his gaze and beauty made it impossible. He smiled at me and bent down a bit to face me "anything you wondered about?" I panicked internally as I tried to say something related to his question "y-yes I-I-" he hushed me and told me to take a deep breath. I hesitated but did as he told me to, I took a few more deep breaths before speaking again "well, I... Do you remember last night? Do you really-" "of course I do, Sungie. You always caught my intrest and I really admire you. You're not dreaming sweetie" he responded with a serious tone. I could feel my eyes widen and a smile forming on my lips. 'No, it can't be true?' I questioned myself before happily embracing Minho in a tight hug.

"It doesn't feel real even if it is" I mumbled into his shirt. He felt so warm and cozy when he stroke my back with his hand. I looked up at him "let's go down and eat breakfast, don't mind my dad if you see him" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out my room and downstairs carefully, making sure he didn't fall or got hurt. I lead him into the kitchen where I let go of him and started to make some small pancakes for us. "You can sit down Minho, i'll be as fast as possible" I smiled at him while whisking the ingredients together. Minho shook his head "no, i'm good. I'd much rather help you" I stopped and glanced up at him, and to my surprise he was looking at me with puppy eyes "please let me help you".

I giggled at his cute actions "alright alright then".

────────────────────

I'm gonna have to wrap this ff up soon because i'm close to finishing it, though don't worry because me and a friend is planning on writing a non-kpop ff together, I don't know if it's gonna be an anime ff since he likes anime but we'll see, hopefully you wanna check that one out too when it comes out :]