Chapter 17

"It's okay Jisung"

The words echoed through my mind as I moved closer to Minho and buried my face in his chest. I cried quietly into his shirt, and I let out a small sob now and then. Minho traced a circle pattern on my back, and it calmed me down a notch. Neither of us said anything, it was like Minho knew what I needed better than what I did. I was thankful that he wasn't saying anything, it was like he didn't need words to understand me. I started feeling a bit dizzy, but I thought I was just exhausted from crying. I didn't realise I was slowly falling out of consciousness before everything went black.

Minho's pov

I felt Jisung's weight on me. It felt like he just stopped moving, like he fell asleep. I loosened my tight grip on him. His eyes were closed, but it didn't look like he was sleeping, he was unconscious. I felt the panic rise inside me as I tried to shake him awake.

"Jisung!?" I yelled out, not expecting it to help. My mind kept yelling at me ‘why is he unconscious? It must be your fault!‘
It hurt to hear the voice that slowly brought me down.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I looked at the squirrel-like boys face. But my eyes fell on his arm instead, the hoodie had a big stain on it and two holes tore through it. I looked down at his hand and saw the blood running down it. ‘How did you not see that before, you idiot!?‘ I mentally cursed at myself for it. I rolled up the sleeve and saw two pretty deep wounds in his arm. I had no idea how he got them, but I knew he had lost quite alot of blood from them. I quickly grabbed my hairband I had in my pocket and ripped it in one end to create something easy to tie around his upper arm. I tied it tightly to block the blood supply to his arm for a while. ‘What should I do with him now? I can't let him go back to his house or leave him here‘ I thought before I took a deep breath and lifted him up. There was only one place I could go to right now.

I carried the slightly smaller boy in bridal style back to my home. It wasn't too hard since it was such a short distance, and Jisung didn't weight a lot either. I carefully entered my home and closed the door behind me before heading towards my room with Jisung. My parents would either be home by today, or later tomorrow. For now, that was okay. If they came home and asked any questions, I could just say I had invited a friend to a sleepover. I carefully laid Jisung in my bed before heading to the bathroom. I looked around for bandages and a damp towel to clean his wounds with. I wasn't exactly sure if some water would clean it enough, but it was the best I could do right now. I went back into my room and saw him breathing heavily.

‘Is he awake?‘ I walked over to him and carefully rolled up the sleeve and gently cleaned the wounds with the damp towel. Jisung flinched and let out a little groan of pain. "I'm sorry if I hurt you Jisung" I said with a calm but slightly anxious tone, I really didn't wanna hurt him. I took the bandages and wrapped them around the wounds tightly and gently to prevent hurting him even more. When I was done I slowly untied the hairband around his arm to let the blood flow back into his arm. I looked at him and smiled slightly, seeing as he was staring at me with a dreamy look in his barely open eyes. I went to my wardrobe and found a pyjamas I rarely wore. I grabbed it before I went back to Jisung and sat on the bed next to him "Sungie, I got a pyjamas for you, do you need to help to change or do you think you can do it yourself?"

He stared at me for a bit before he shook his head "I can do it myself, don't worry" he mumbled and slowly sat up, trying not to put much pressure on his arm. I nodded and put the pyjamas next to him before I stood up again. He tried moving his left arm slightly and managed to swing it back and forth a little. I stood up and grabbed the pyjamas I wore yesterday and looked at it. It was my favourite, a black short-sleeved shirt and a pair of black shorts, the shirt had detailed white outlines of a flower on it. I went infront of the mirror in my room and changed into the shorts. I took off my shirt and glanced at Jisung through the mirror, and I saw him staring at me with a blush on his face. It was cute. "Want me to show you my abs too, Sungie~?" I chuckled while still glancing at him through the mirror. I saw his face get even redder and his eyes widen before he hid is face in his hand, obviously flustered. "N-no keep them t-to yourself M-Minho" he stuttered out. I quickly put on the shirt and turned around to look at him. "I'm sorry Sungie I didn't mean to fluster you" I mumbled before I walked up to him and sat on the bed again. He looked up slightly and shook his head "it's fine" he giggled slightly. I looked down at him "are you sure you don't need help to change?" I asked since he had only managed to change his pants. Jisung froze for a second before he nodded slowly.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with that?" I wanted to make sure he wouldn't feel uncomfortable or forced to do anything against his own will. He nodded again "yeah, i'm sure" he responded.

────────────────────

Don't you love having nothing to do all day but you mind is completely empty so you just don't write anything, and when it's night and you're actually going to sleep soon so many ideas comes to your mind and you just can't stop writing? :D