Chapter 13

I carefully let our fingers interwine and I smiled to myself. He was finally awake. I saw a smile on Jisung's face too. "Jisung, hoe are you feeling?" I asked calmly, trying to hide how excited, relieved and worried I was over it. "Could be better" he opened his eyes slightly and looked at me. I gently stroke his hand with my thumb. He sat up slowly and looked up at me with a sad smile. I handed him the water glass "here, you should drink". He took the glass and finished the water quickly. "Thank you" he mumbled. We were still holding hands and it made me feel calm and safe. "Can I have a hug?" Jisung asked shyly and looked down. I  brought him closer to me and wrapped my arms around him in a soft and gentle hug. I felt him softly hug me back, and it felt really good. I wanted to stay like that in his arms forever. He broke the hug after a while and looked at me again. He looked happier and a bit brighter than before, which was relieving. I reached out and took a fruit jam biscuit out of the jar and gave it to him, but he refused to take it. "Come on Jisung, you should eat something" I whined at him. He just shook his head and refused to. I held the biscuit close to his mouth and poked his lips with it a few times until he finally gave in. He took a bite into the biscuit and smiled slightly. "Enjoying it?" I said with a soft and friendly tone and smiled. He nodded.

I stared at him as he finished the biscuit. His smile was the cutest thing I had ever seen. He looked down and saw the teddy bear and carefully picked it up to look at it. He smiled and booped its nose with his finger. Jisung was so adorable and sweet, I could stare at him forever. I slowly moved a bit closer to him, hoping he wouldn't notice as he seemed very distracted by the teddy bear. He looked up at me and a wave of panic and fluster washed over me, but I tried not to show it. He continued staring at me, he seemed almost lost. I moved a bit closer until I sat infront of him. He reached out his arms and carefully stroke his finger on my lip. It made me shiver and I fliched back a little, I wasn't prepared for him to do anything like that. He was quickly hit with realization and looked down "i'm sorry I just saw the cut on your lip.." he mumbled. I felt myself on the lip, and he was right. It must have been from Changbin's punch. I didn't notice it when I looked in the mirror earlier. I hesitated but hugged him "it's okay Jisung, don't worry" I said calmly as to not make him feel any worse. He hugged me back and jumped closer while still holding me in a hug. I smiled to myself and leaned my chin on his shoulder "don't ever do that again Jisung.. I was so worried for you".

Jisung's pov

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, I felt really cuddly, and Minho made me really comfortable. I hope he didn't mind me being so touchy. "You shouldn't ever do that either, Minho. I was so worried for you" I said with a sad tone in my voice. A sudden thought hit me. ‘Why was Felix with Changbin? Was he just trying to trick me into trusting him?‘. My thoughts dissapeared when I felt Minho gently caress my cheek with his thumb. It felt like a dream, it was so soothing, I never thought i'd ever be this close to anyone. Especially not someone I loved. I looked up at him and smiled when I saw him shyly look away. I let go of the hug and sat infront of Minho and looked around. I finally realised I wasn't at school, or at home. "I assume this is your room" I said, making him look up at me again. Minho nodded "yeah.. Sorry it's messy". I just shook my head "I like it alot" I said with cheerfully and smiled. I saw a smile on Minho's face before he grabbed another biscuit from the jar. Instead of trying to give it to me, he just fed me with the biscuit like the first time. I happily took a bite out of it and giggled. It was so cute when he fed me, plus the fruit jam biscuits tasted really good. He smiled at me and ruffled my hair "are you feeling any better?". I nodded, I was already feeling a lot better.

I felt my own smile fade as I thought about the consquenses everything i've done har. ‘What will my dad say... Or do?‘ I zoned out thinking about it. ‘He could yell at me, or hit me... Or maybe something worse, but what else could be worse?‘ I suddenly snapped out of it when Minho shook me slightly. I must have been very deep in thoughts, as he looked worried when I finally looked up at him again. "What are you thinking about, Jisung?" He said slightly concerned. I just shook my head "nothing, i'm fine". Minho looked at me in disbelief but didn't question it. I looked around at all the stuff he had in his room to distract myself, he seemed to like music a lot, as he had some posters for singers and rappers on his walls, some of which I recognized while others were unfamiliar to me. I reacted to Minho crawling out of the bed and standing up. I did the same and stretched my arms and legs. It felt good to stand up again. "What time is it?" I asked Minho, I had probably missed the two last lessons. He checked his phone quickly "it's 3.30pm" he responded. "Thank you".

"Do you feel good enough to go outside for a while?" He asked suddenly. I nodded, not sure of what to say. Minho grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. I looked around his neighborhood, it was so pretty. We kept walking before we came out to a more open place. There were small shops and food stands almost everywhere here. I looked around amazed at all the beauty this place had, before looking at Minho. He had let go of my wrist and was smiling at me. I couldn't help but to smile back. "Come here, I have something that might make you happy" he said with a soft voice.

────────────────────

Hehe this is gonna be soft :33 okay but I hope you like it so far I know I maybe made it too violent but shdhhd