Devil ~ Charles Leclerc

Late, but it's here at least, right? Changed it a little, hope you don't mind! 

Devils tail stopped wagging when he saw you packing up some of his favorites toys. His puppy eyes bore into your soul and it broke your heart. Your Belgian malinois puppy loved spending time with you, since you trained him to become a great dog later. All the effort  you stopped into training the puppy resulted in an inseperatable connection between the 2 of you. But you had to temporarily leave him for the week, since you had to go abroad for work. 

Devil wasn't super font of many people. He was a shy puppy and loved spending time with you; cuddling up between your legs was much better than earing a nice treat. "Devil, you're going to Charlotte!". The dog looked up and suddenly started jumping on your leg. If there was one person Devil loved equal, then it's Charlotte. It seemed like the connection Y/N and Charlotte had got transfered over to your dog. Charlotte was like a sister to you, since you never had a sister, only a brother. You both grew up together, due to the fact that both your fathers had grown up together as well and developed this amazing friendship between them. 

Charlotte was with you to pick up Devil from the animal shelter when he was only a few months old. Devil was an abandoned puppy at first, until an old lady had found him and brought him to an animal shelter. He was afraid of other humans and didn't do well in the beginning. But since you picked him up with Charlotte, you earned his trust and became inseperable friends. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Have fun at Charlotte's, Devil. Mommy will come back!"  You said before closing the door behind you. Charlotte held the puppy in her arms and walked to the window, to wave at you until you were out of sight. Charlotte put Devil down and sat down on her couch, taking a picture of the puppy in front of her. Devil disappeared from her and came back with his toy chicken. The chicken squealed when he put some pressure on the rubber toy. He dropped the toy right in front of her feet, requesting her to pick it up and throw it away. Repeatedly throwing away the toy became a tiring task for Charlotte after her early morning. She made sure to clean up a little before Charles arriving later this evening. Charlotte made herself comfortable on the couch with Devil asleep at her side. Enjoying each others comfortable silence and heat, they both fell asleep.

"Charlotte, I'm home!" Charles closed the door quietly behind him. His phone displayed 11pm; Charlotte would've stayed awake. But he couldn't hear any footsteps coming towards him. He only heard this weird ticking sound and before he knew, some fluffy animal was licking his ankles and whining a little. He took a closer look at the creature in front of you, realizing there was a puppy in his house. "Did she get a dog?" He murmured to himself.  He passed the little puppy and walked in the living room. He found Charlotte sleeping on the sofa. He got closer to her and pecked her lips. But Devil wasn't fond of anyone touching Charlotte, so he barked as loud as he could, waking Charlotte. She looked around to find Charles looking between her and Devil. "Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm babysitting Y/N's dog Devil for a few days, since she's out of town." She picked up the little dog and petted his head. "I was scared you bought a dog to replace me!"  He joked and pecked her lips again, this time earning a lick from Devil as well. He moved next to Charlotte on the sofa and wrapped his arms around her. Devil, on the other side, managed to move in between them, squeezing himself between their bodies. "Guess I have to share you for a week". Charles sighed. 

Words cannot express my fear when I saw Romains crash. When I saw him sitting in the medical car, my heart skipped a bit of relief. I wish him and all his friends/family/relatives the best and a speedy recovery. 

Author's Question: Are there any BTS fans here? If yes, please tell me your favorite song and you're favorite member and why :)