Daniel Ricciardo~A Simple Hangover

Y/N starts cleaning her house. She just got a call from her best friend Daniel. He asked to come over and she accepted it. She started to empty her dishwasher, but dropped a glass. Glass fell on her hand and on the floor. Her hand started bleeding, so she walked to the living room to get the First Aid Kit, but couldn't find it.

When she walked back to the kitchen, a familiar Australian stood there with the First Aid Kit. Daniel took her other hand and brought her to the couch, bandaging her bleeding hand. After he finished, he hugged her, wrapping his arms around her like a protective shield. He missed her so much, because he loved her, but he was too scared to tell her.

"Stay here Y/N, I'll finish the dishwasher." the Aussie said and left to the kitchen. Y/N switched the TV on and put on Netflix. Daniel came back quickly and brought some healthy snacks with him.
"I'm picking the movie today, you picked last time!" He said with a big grin on his face. She was f*cked, because the Aussie loved to pick horror movies to tease her. She managed to survive the first 20 minutes of the movie, but it got too scared for her. Y/N moved closer to the Australian man and hid her face in his chest. "Daniel, stop it!" she screamed.

Daniel didn't want to stop this moment he has been waiting for; her being so close to him. He wrapped a arm around her waist and rubbed her back softly with his other arm. Y/N's breath steadied and soon, she fell asleep. Daniel kissed her softly on her head, carrying her upstairs to her room. He placed her on her bed, him moving next to her. He cuddled up to her, wrapping his arms around her again. He took hold of her bandaged hand and kissed it. "I love you Y/N" were the last words her said, before he fell asleep, dreaming about their future.