Cameo~Mick Schumacher

V5TTEL

"That's it for now. See you all after our break!" The director showed a thumps up to all of his collegues, including Y/N. She is an actress, who has been casted for The Fast and the Furious. 

It was getting busy at the paddock. It was getting closer to 11pm on Friday, which is FP1. The sun was shining in Hockenheim, a few clouds covering the blue sky. The weather forecast looked wet for both Friday and Sunday. Y/N took her little bag from her assistant and turned around, leaving the main paddock for the hospitalities. Since she was an actor, many teams were allowing her to have some food at their hospitalities, since receives a lot of attention. 

Looking att the tall buildings in front of her in awe, she didn't notice she was walking straight into a person. "I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going" She already apologised and looked up at the young male. He wasn't older than 20, a red cap and shirt looked good on him and he wasn't mad. "I'm sorry for standing in your way... Oh wait, You're Y/N L/N!" The young male called her by her name. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you...?" She held her hand out for him to shake.  "Mick Schumacher and I'm a big fan of F&F." He smiled again, his white teeth shining in the sunlight. There was an akward silence between the two of them."What brings you to the German GP?"  Mick ask politely, looking around the hospitalities. "We're shooting a small scene here. I was just getting to a hospitality to have some food, before I need to be back." Y/N pointed at the buildings. Mick took her hand in his and started walking to the Ferrari hospitality. "This one has the best food, promise me" He sent her a wink and they enterened the building.

Many Ferrari employees watched Mick enter the building with a female. He took a seat in a far corner and ordered the best meal he knew they had. The Italian people were lovely; they had such an incredible fast service and the people were all very nice. Unfortunately, every good moment has it's end. "I think it was much fun Mick. Do you maybe wanna shoot a cameo with me? I'm sure I can fix that and I hope I can repay you with that?" She watched Micks reaction very close. How his eyebrows lifted in surprise, his cheeks becoming red and his smile returned on his face. "I-I'd love to!" He jumped up in excitement and dragged her out of the building, storming past mechanics, drivers, team bosses and many more people. 

"3,2,1, GO" The director watched the 2 people in front of the camera do their thing. They decided to make their cameo about how they met. So Y/N looked around all the people and buildings, when she bumped into Mick. "I'm sorry, I didn't look where I was going" She shyly smiled and stepped back. "I'm sorry for standing in your way...?"  He smiled back. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" She held her hand out for him to take, which he did and shook. "I'm Mick, nice to meet you" . Y/N pulled her hand back and put it next to her body. "Hey Y/N, I wanna thank you so much for this cameo.." He pointed at the camera and turned back to her. ".. But would you maybe go with me on a date tonight?" Mick's cheeks got red and he showed her a nervous smile. Y/N nodded and gave the German a hug.

"That's it for now. Enjoy your evening!" 

School was/is killing me, so I'm trying to have everything fixed before at least 31 december. You can still request, but it will all be on my list. What I currently have is:

1) Lewis 

2) Sebastian

3)Carlos Sainz

4) Charles Leclerc

I also have uploaded my new story a few weeks ago, I'd love it if you'd check out. 
I also wanna thank everyone for the votes and follows, it really makes my day at the diffecult times in life, right now <3