Charles Leclerc~Jules Bianchi

"Just a few more laps Charles, concentrate" He said to himself, while crossing start-finish again on Suzuka on his simulator. Each time he passed that specific corner, he took a safer line. He didn't want to let Y/N lose another father figure like she did with Bianchi. 

Y/N wasn't Giada and Charles' real daughter. She was a Bianchi and she will always be. The smile Jules often showed, she would copy them. The stupid jokes he made, she would make them too. 

He got up from his simulator, shutting the device off. He inhaled the sweet smell of the dinner which was ready and he listened for the giggles she made. He appeared in their sights and a smile formed on his lips. He never thought he'd be able to handle a family at this  young age. 

"Daddy" She lit up completely when she saw his face. Charles stood there, speechless. She just said her first word and it was him she called! He ran up to Y/N and prepped kisses all over her face. She returned a sloppy kiss on his cheek as well, before she snuggled up in Giada's arms. 

"Y/N, I promise you, I'm gonna try to give you the most beautiful life I can give you,because you deserve a perfect life, my princess. I know times have been rough and your own daddy isn't here to raise you. But I know he's looking down on us and smiling at you. You make him proud and you're his star and will always been." He said the last part with tears rolling down on his cheeks. He will treat this girl like his own Princess Bianchi.

-----------------------------------
Japan wasn't Charles' weekend. A dissapointing 6th  place because of 2 penalties and a collision with Max. All he wanted to do right now, was cuddling up in bed and rest. And that was exactly his plan. He turned the key in the keyhole and unlocked and locked the door again. He kicked out his sneakers and carried his suitcase up the stairs. He pushed his door open and dropped the suitcase. When he looked up, a beautiful sight was in front of him. Giada was snuggled up with Y/N on his bed. He couldn't help it but snap a picture of his favorite people so close to them. He lifted off his shirt and got rid of his pants, before climbing next to the 2 sleeping females. He wrapped his arms tight around both of them, taking in their scents. His mind wandered off to the person looking from above. "Jules, thank you for those 2 angels"