She's mine~ Charles Leclerc

F1passion

Y/N woke up due to someone pressing a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and looked directly into the pair of eyes she fell in love with 3 years ago. "Goodmorning, mon amour" Charles said, while pressing a kiss to her lips. "Good morning to you too" She sat up with her back against the wall. Charles placed a tray with their breakfast on her lap and he sat next to her again, eating his breakfast. "I can't wait for this whole GP week, I wanna make my crowd happy!" He said, smiling at Y/N. "I'm sure you'll do great babe, unfortunately, it's only media today, but I can't wait to see you driving." She pressed a kiss on his cheek, before leaving to the bathroom to get herself freshened up. 

~~~~~~~~
Charles and Y/N walked together towards the garage, theirs fingers intertwined. She had already been to some other races when he was still at Sauber. She knew almost all the drivers and that's always nice. Charles pretty much had a busy day, since it was his home Grand Prix and had extra media duties to fulfill. So she just hang around the Ferrari motorhome, but time passed pretty slowly. Y/N finished her cup of coffee and closed the magazine. She threw the plastic cup into the bin and walked out of the motorhome and strolled down the paddock, looking around the place and scanning for any women she knew. 

"Hey Y/N, it's great to see you again!" A familiar British man said. Y/N turned around to see Lewis running up to her and spreading his arms to give her a hug. Y/N replied the hug, but it felt akward; Lewis was very nice, but he never acted like the way he did right now. "Great to see you too Lewis" She said. It was getting busier in the paddock, since many people were having lunch soon. Lewis took Y/N' s hand and they walked away from the middle of the paddock, so they wouldn't get ran over by people. But some people weren't really paying attention to them moving away from the crowd; A mechanic bumped into Y/N, making her fall. Lewis was quick to keep her off the ground by catching her in his arms and pulling her in his chest. "Look where you're going, you almost hurt this beauiful lady!" He screamed to the man, who mumbled a sorry before moving away. "Are you okay?" He asked, turning back to Y/N, still close to him. "U-Uhm yeah, thanks" She was still confused about everything that just happened. He called her a beautiful lady, that wasn't that normal.

"Hang on, I know a quicker road." He said, before walking into a narrow alley, which went behind all the garages. They were almost halfway the alley, when Lewis stopped in his tracks, turning around again. "There's some mud on her cheek, let me remove it" He said, before wiping the mud away with his tumb. His face got closer to Y/N's, when he leaned down to place his lips on top of hers. "Ahum, what do you think you're doing, she's mine!" Charles appeared behind them out of nothing and pushed Lewis away, before wrapping his arms around the frozen Y/N. "I-I need to go, Toto is waiting" Lewis ran off immideately and dissapeared into the Mercedes garage. "Thanks Charles, he got on my nerves." Y/N finally spoke up, hiding her face in his chest. "Valtteri told me he saw you with him earlier, I'm happy I came just in time." He said, before pressing a kiss on her forehead and walking back to the Ferrari motorhome.