Season 2- Prologue.

"What is that." Zenitsu pointed to the hidden object under Tanjiro's haori. He had given it to me earlier, but it was before I acquired this specific specimen.

I coughed and looked to the side, avoiding his gaze. "It's nothing."

If my people found out that I was carrying a cat with me they would make me put it down. The thing is, I didn't want to.

"It's something. Don't lie." Zenitsu approached me and reached his arm out to grab ahold of the hidden cat but I backed away harshly into a certain someone's chest.

"What are you hiding?" His calloused hands held onto my shoulders with care and lightness. Ah... He knew he was my weakness so he smiled the brightest smile he could muster.

I couldn't lie to that face. So I looked away and grumbled in place. Without my knowledge, Inosuke hovered over the cat while I was distracted by the bright boy behind me. He took it from my arms with a swoop and began sprinting.

"H-Hey! Wait a minute! Careful!" I yelled at him while I went to go running after him, but Tanjiro's soft hands that were graced on my shoulders turned into death grips.

His hands moved from my shoulders to around my stomach as he lifted me and turned me around with ease. "You wanna run away that badly? He pouted. No. I wanted you and the cat. "Don't you prefer me holding you than what you were hiding?"

Definitely.

But I didn't answer him. His chin that was once resting on my head, lifted so that he could see what I had hidden underneath his Haori.

And there is was. A cat being lifted up into the air by Inosuke to show the others. Zenitsu pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance while I hid my face in Tanjiro's chest with shame.

"How.." Zenitsu began. He stomped up to Tanjiro and I and forced me to look at him. "HOW HAVE YOU FOUND THIS MANY CATS IN THE LAST THREE HOURS!? THIS IS THE FITH ONE!"

"I'm sorry animals like me, unlike you." I shook my head and huffed.

————————————————————————
Yes. I am back my friends. Updating schedule should be every Sunday from now on and if I make more than enough chapters, than it will be the same as a couple of months ago. Every Wednesday and Sunday. This is very bad idea on my part because I only have two chapters worth of words to post but this will be my motivation to write more than I have been. I'm expecting tons of feedback ^^