𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

❝𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭. ❞

-

-

PROLOGUE (NOT EDITED)

"So are you sure he said it's okay for me to be here?" I ask the landlord while standing outside of the door of my new roommate

He huffs in annoyance because this is about the one hundredth time I've asked the same question. He grabs my hand and reassures me-

"Ms. Smith I've talked to Mr. Armani and he said it's completely fine. In plus he is a really good man. He's very lonely and you would be a good compa-"

I took my hand from his then cut him off immediately and question.

"A good what? I hope you aren't going to say what I think you are going to say."

He let out a stressed laugh then scratched his head and proceeded.

" I was going to say friend." I cross my arms knowing damn well he was going to say that I was going to be a "good companion".

I change the subject.

"Is he home? We are just standing in front of his door like retailers or something." I ask while gesturing to the door. The landlord walks up to the door and knocks and their wasn't a answer.

He knocked again and there still wasn't any answer. So, he pulled a ring of keys out of his pocket and right before he could find the right key the door was thrown open.

The sight before me was a man with a towel wrapped around his waist. His skin was tan with a slight hint of red and he had water droplets glistening his skin. He had a tattoo on his chest and a few more on his arms. He had brown messy hair and crisp green eyes. He had a huge frame.

"What the fuck are you doing here Martin ?" He says to the landlord then his eyes slowly drifts over to mine. "With her." He continues.

He was enticing. Right when he looked at me his body grew tense and it was obvious.

" This is Aviana. Your new roommate." Martin aka the landlord explains.

"I don't need a roommate. She looks like she could sell Girl Scout cookies and lemonade."

Ouch. That was a bit harsh.

I grunt then yell at Martin. "You told me he was okay with this.-"

"I'm not okay with this." The guy at the doorway adds.

"He looks like he could crush watermelons with his toes, Martin ." I earn a laugh from the man at the door way.I look at him and roll my eyes. Then continue. "I can't stay with anyone who didn't approve of me being here."

"Well lucky for you I do approve of your being here. I would like for you to stay and watch me crush watermelons with my toes." I scuff at his comment and Martin finally speaks up.

"Well Ms. Smith this is Jaxon-" the guy at the door way cuts Maritn off.

"It's Jax. Only important people can call me Jaxon." He corrects.

HOW ISN'T HE IMPORTANT?!? HE LITERALLY CAN KICK YOU OUT WHEN EVER HE WANTS?!??

"Well this is Jax Armani. " Martin introduces. I give Jax a fake smile and he exchanged a simple up and down glare then looked back at Martin .

Rude.

"....And Jax this is Aviana-" Jax cuts off Martin for like the one hundredth time. "Enough with the introduction I have places to be. Now Aviana, do you have a job? I hope you don't think you are going to stay here for free."

"Actually Jensen Ackles-" Jax scuffs and interjects. "Really Jensen Ackles? You could have came up with something more creative as a comeback." I ignore his comment and continue.

"-I paid my portion of the rent up. And I have an interview to be a bartender at a place down the street.It's called Vegas gentleman's-"

Suddenly Martin and Jax starts laughing. I don't know why they are laughing and I'm curious as to why.

"What?" I question.

"I own the Vegas gentleman's club." Jax says while Martin is still laughing.

My face goes blank. Holy shit......

HEY Everyone this is the prologue and the first part of the book

HEY Everyone this is the prologue and the first part of the book. This is not edited!!!!! I will update one day this week. My update schedule is Monday , Wednesday& Sunday. Alright byeeeeee.

Xoxo,
Keimoradior

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT & SHARE