VII.

CHAPTER SEVEN.
(NOT EDITED)

-SONG : NEED TO KNOW BY DOJA CAT-

-
SONG : NEED TO KNOW BY DOJA CAT
-

The cupcake making was going okay

The cupcake making was going okay. I was happy I had split the mix into two. I forgot to add eggs into the first batch so in the second batch I did. I enjoy baking because,it makes me happy in a way.

I was happy that I got the internship and baking made me even more elated. I mixed everything thing up and while I was mixing I got some on my pjs.

By the time, I got home I had changed out of the interview clothes into a pair of black spongebob pants and a black cropped tank top. I grabbed a salad from one of the local places to eat for dinner.

I was playing "Need to know by Doja cat" on my phone and sang.

I open the door and walk into the smell of something sweet. I heard music coming from the kitchen and it was Aviana. Obviously.

She sang the lyrics while checking up on what I assumed was cupcakes in the oven. "We could just start at ten. Then we can go to five ."

I stood there listening to her sing. It was bad. She sang like a dying whale. I still couldn't believe that I have to live with her. It had it's good and bad attributes but, I wouldn't just deny her. I hated how she gets mad easily and the way she's so sarcastic.

Well, I am mean to her and it leads to her being sarcastic so I take her being sarcastic back.

I did like what happened in the gym this morning. She looked so atractive this morning that I had to tell her or it would just be a weight on my shoulder. Out of the the woman I have seen in my life she's definitely one of the most beautiful . Theirs something about her that I just can't figure out.

As I stand here she finally notices me. She jumps as if she's startled by me.

She gives me a look with hesitation and says. "Hi,Jax."

I look her up down and she looks like a little kid. She has on spongebob pajama pants and a black tank top that came to her belly button and showed her cleavage. I make eye contact with her and reply. "Hey, Aviana. How was your day?"

She leans over the counter and her boobs were literally looking at me. Her phone buzzes and she grabs it. Her whole mood changes when she sees something on the phone. She starts to type fiercely.

She continued for about a minute then,took a deep breath in. "It was good. I got a job and interview today."She says softly.

I can tell something is up she seems tense and a bit off. I'm not a psychologist but, its pretty obvious.

"Congratulations. What's wrong?" I ask while trying to analyze her.

"Just family things."She says blandly, then, pushes a piece of hair from in front of her face.

I take of my suit jacket and sit it on one of the chairs at the kitchen counter."You wanna talk about it?" I say with  sincerity.

Wait.I would never ask anyone about their feelings nor even talk about them.

"No. Maybe some other day."

"Fair enough.You never asked me about my day."I say trying to change the subject and lighten the mood a bit.

"Ugh...Mr.Armani, How was your day?" She says. I felt a smirk creep onto my face. I like the way that she didn't call me Jax she called me "Mr.Armani".

It's sexy.

I let out a deep breath and blabber, "Work was okay same old same old. I left early because, I was upset about some things. That's why I'm here now."

"What happened?"She asks. I was now contemplating rather I should tell her or not. Shit might as well.

"You remember when, my sister showed up that day?" She nods and I continue,"She came with an invitation for my father's wedding. He's marrying this Russian lady in one month. I hate the way that he cheated on my mom plus he was a sucky dad overall.Eliza wants me to go but, I don't know I'm contemplating it.She was just getting on my nerves today at work. She even got her annoying ass girlfriend to-"

Aviana cut me off and asked "Wait. Did you say girlfriend?"I shake my head yes.

She points to her head like she is storing the information, "I will keep that in mind." She says and smirks as the bell on the oven goes off.

-

Happy New year everyone!! It is currently 8:55 pm in Texas but, everyone is in different time zones so HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New year everyone!! It is currently 8:55 pm in Texas but, everyone is in different time zones so HAPPY NEW YEAR. I DOUBLE UPDATED EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT!! I hope everyone has a good 2022 and I'm hoping for the best for all of my readers. This year hasn't been the best but, it's almost over and I have hope for 2022! Ive been way better since I got COVID and I'm just blessed to be here and be able to share some of my work with you guys. Comment some of your goals and hopes for 2022!!

Xoxo, Keimoradior