𝟐𝟔: sᴏʀʀʏ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

"Atsumu...... I- I can't I'm finally starting to get over you" Y/n nervously answered making the atmosphere in the room become gloomy and dejected.

"But we can start all over again L/n with no one or anything in the way, we could be how we once were " Atsumu suggested starting to feel his heart ache.

"I'm sorry Atsumu the feeling.......isn't mutual" Y/n painfully said before leaving the infirmary.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

At the barbecue

"What's wrong you seem out of it?" Iwaizumi asked Y/n as she was looking down at ground while eating.

""Y/n-Chan what's wrong?" Oikawa asked looking at the girl in concern.

"You know Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu apologized to me" she spoke up, looking at the two boys before her.

"What did you say?" Iwaizumi asked, curiously looking at Y/n.

"I said give me time and then after that match Inarazaki had, he fell unconscious......he" the second year said recalling the moment that happened only two hours ago.

"He?"

"He remembers" she started looking at Oikawa.

"Atsumu remembers me,Tooru" Y/n said making the boy stiffen up. "He also confessed as well" the teen continued making Iwaizumi choke on his water.

"What!!" Oikawa shouted, attracting a few odd stares at himself.

Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa then Y/n.
"Is there something I'm missing?"

"Oh yes Iwa-Chan, me and Y/n-Chan are.........some what dating but we're taking it slow, I think I'm the best option to help her forget that pisshead" Oikawa explained, while looking at his best friend.

Iwaizumi actually looked concerned for Oikawa.

"Isn't that going to hurt you?" Iwaizumi asked the brunette haired boy.

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you just a rebound? To get Y/n's attention away from him?"

Oikawa sighed "well if you think about it that way then yes but I just want Y/n-Chan to get over him. He's caused enough problems for her. I want to have a chance to make her happy" he explained as the two looked at Y/n who was sitting across from them at the table, while she was staring at the sky.

It was silent for a moment.

"Are you okay with that Y/n? Shittykawa is basically letting you use him to get over that Miya guy" Iwaizumi asked catching the attention of the second year.

"I wasn't at first but when he confessed I didn't feel weird like how I did when Suna confessed. I felt a bit tingly inside it was weird, I think it was a sign to me that I need to move on. And Toru is the best option to move onto, he's an amazing guy and........when ever I'm with him" she paused to look at Oikawa who was now eating. "I feel this weird yet warm feeling when ever I'm with Toru but I don't know what it is yet" the second year continued watching the Aoba Johsai captain eat an onigiri with delight.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

Time-skip to all the schools all leaving

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Bye Tobio, Shoyo!!" Y/n said missing the two already even if they were with her right now.

"Bye Y/n-Chan" Hinata said hugging her before heading off.