𝟏𝟏: ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟs ☆彡

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑
"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪ
ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ"
- "ʏᴏᴜɴɢ" ʙʏ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
⭑・*:༅。.。༅:* ゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Two weeks later

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Y/n entered the class a bit, late "sorry" she bowed to Akiyama Sensei.

"It's fine."

Y/n walked over to her seat before greeting everyone, not really getting a response back.

"Hey Chizu"

"Uh hey" Chizu said looking at her briefly before turning around to continue speaking to Ayumi.

"Rin?" She questioned.

"Hi Y/n" Suna replied looking quite paler than usual.

"Rin you okay you look a bit pale-...." he cut her off "I'm fine."

"Hey Osamu" the second year greeted,  only receiving a slight smile.

"Atsumu-...." Akiyama Sensei interrupted "alright class, today we're going to be making something."

"YES!!!" Osamu said uncharacteristically excitedly making everyone in the group laugh.

"We're going to be making American style cup cakes, and the groups you're in, will be the people you'll working with to make and bake the cupcakes."

Making Y/n internally groan, hoping she could have some quality time with her friends without Ayumi.

Whenever Ayumi was around, all she really did was flirt with Atsumu, talk to Chizu about gossip, her and Osamu talked a lot as well, and Suna....well Suna and Ayumi haven't really talked.

And what Y/n hated to admit was Ayumi was a pretty decent manager, although she didn't really know anything about volleyball she still helped them out, like passing water bottles or help set or clean up.

What she also really hated was the team was starting to really like her.

"Okay." Sensei Akiyama said walking around with a stack of papers.

"I'll be handing out a list of ingredients and directions, if you go to your groups station; you'll find the ingredients there" she clarified while handing a paper to each group.

In each station there were ingredients, oil, utensils, other baking tools, a mixer, a sink soap, oven, plates, aprons, mittens,etc.

"The person I give the list to, is the leader of this baking assignment." She announced stopping in front of Y/n.