𝟔: ɴɪɢʜᴛ ☆彡

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

♡♥♡♥

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was now Sunday morning and the second year had just woken up at 11:45 a.m.

"Do I really have to get up?" she said outloud, stretching her body out like a sea star on her bed.

"Yes...yes you do" her cousin Aki suddenly barges into her room.

"Akiiiiiii" the Inarazaki student annoyingly said her cousin's name.

"Y/nnnnnnn"

"Ugh"

"Come on go freshen up, let's spend the day together." Aki suggested leaning on her cousin's doorway.

"Hmmmm" the second year sat up looking at her cousin, looking like she was talking her cousin's offer into consideration,

"And I'll make your favorite dinner today" her cousin added on, making Y/n nod.

                      ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"No way, I lost." Aki pouted at the stack of cards, she had left.

"I'm the queen of UNO now." Y/n said cockily making her cousin roll her eyes.

"Yeah sure" Aki replied sarcastically making the teenager laugh.

"Come on let's play one more time" Aki said as she stopped laughing and instead deadpanned.

"This is the eighth time, Aki.....are you alright? You seem to be suffering from sore......loser" Y/n cracked a bad joke, causing her cousin to scoff.

"One more time."

"Fine" she sighed.

The two ended up playing UNO three more times.

              ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.