𝟐𝟓: ᴍᴇɴᴅ ☆彡

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
"ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏʀʀʏ"
- "ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴏ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was finally the last day of training camp and Aoba Johsai and Karasuno just finished having a practice match.

"Y/n-Chan!" Oikawa said hugging her from behind after drinking his water.

"Ew Toru you're all sweaty" the second year grimaced making him chuckle.

"Um L/n may I talk to you in private?" someone asked making the two look behind them.

"Atsumu, Suna, and Osamu?" the teen muttered as she sweat dropped.

"What do you want?" Oikawa asked staring at them, as he protectively hugged Y/n.

"We just wanna talk" Osamu said, this time making the second year scoff.

"Oh now you wanna talk" Y/n remarked looking at them suspiciously.

"Please it's really important" Suna pleaded making her silent for a moment.

"Y/n-Chan?" Oikawa asked looking at her in concern, noticing she wasn't talking.

".....okay" Y/n sighed before moving away from Oikawa.

"Let's go somewhere more private"  Atsumu said walking out of the gym with Suna and Osamu following behind.

"Are you going to be alright Y/n-Chan?" Oikawa asked caressing her face.

Leaning into his hand, she sighed in content feeling safe with him.

"I'm going to be fine Toru" Y/n said, looking into his brown eyes, making him nod.

"I'll be back" she muttered to the brunette before following them.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"What is it?" Y/n questioned after they all made it, to an area no one could hear them.

"I-...... I just wanted to say I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry I got angry at you for not loving me back or not standing up for you. You know not once did I think about how you were feeling with this whole thing going on, it was always about me and yet you still tried to be there for me. I should've been there for you like a good friend, but I wasn't I was such a coward acting on my emotions and jealousy......I'm really sorry I wish I could turn around and fix everything, and you don't have to forgive me I wouldn't forgive myself either" Suna said sadly staring at her as the guilt had finally eaten him up.

The second year looked at him in shock not expecting a long apology or him expressing how he felt except the day she found out he had the hanahaki.

"I-...." the teen was cut off by Osamu clearing his throat looking at her guiltily.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I should've been there for you ever since that bitch Ayumi came into the picture sabotaging our friendships but I didn't. When the rumors came out I was conflicted on what to believe because I wondered why would you do that it doesn't sound right but the way Ayumi sounded....damn she should've perused into being an actor. When I found out you left after all that stuff happened, I felt bad that I was a reason for it I wasn't there for you like I said I would. A couple weeks later I figured it out that Ayumi must've been lying but by the time I could've apologized and made things right you were gone."

"Osamu-" she started off before the grey haired boy interrupted her.

"No Y/n I failed you as a friend, okay! All because my dumbass self was too conflicted while I could've helped you."

It was silent for a moment between the four.

"L/n I'm sorry" Atsumu started making the second year look at him, taking notice of his disheveled appearance.

"I shouldn't have believed Ayumi, like Osamu said I guess I liked her too much for my own good." The boy emptily chuckled as he looked at Y/n before continuing "I lost a good friend all because of some stupid lies I fell for. You know I broke up with her the minute she admitted to me that she lied about everything and did all that stuff to you, when I heard that I felt my stomach drop. She kept on going on about how we were meant for each other and she didn't want you in the way of that. I guess you were right L/n she was obsess with me....... then I saw your friend Oikawa and he went off at me, making me realize even more how much of a dick I was to you, I want to apologize to you and like Suna said you don't have to forgive me but Oikawa was right.......we need to have closure, including you."

"This.......this is a lot, why didn't you guys try anything to anything before?" Y/n asked looking away from Atsumu, now looking at up the sky as her eyes began to water up.

Why am I always crying? The second year asked herself before looking away from the sky and to the people she once called her friends.

"If you had doubt about her rumors why didn't you try to talk to me?" Y/n pointed at Osamu as tears began to stream down her face before she looked at Suna "Why did you have to push me away Suna, I get that you were hurt because I didn't love you back but the fact that you acted like I didn't exist as if our friendship meant nothing to you, made you look like a shitty friend to me. Where were you when I needed you? When Ayumi was starting shit." She turned to her left looking at Atsumu "And why did you believe that bitch over me Atsumu?" she said glaring at him.

"L/n-" Atsumu tried to speak but she cut him off.

"No why did you believe her? I was nothing but a good friend to you. I WAS FUCKING DESPERATE FOR YOU TO REMEMBER ME, SO I COULD FINALLY HAVE MY FRIEND BACK" Y/n yelled at the blonde haired boy as rage and sadness started consume her.

"I- "

"WHAT DID SHE DO FOR YOU TO BELIEVE HER OVER ME, ATSUMU? YOU EVEN OFFERED MY POSITION TO HER!!! THE SAME POSITION.....you offered to me in our first year" she looked down sniffling as the boys could only look at her in guilt, not being able to comfort her like they once did when they were friends.

"Y/n we just want to let you know we're sorry" Osamu softly said watching the second year in concern and worry.

"Now all of sudden, right?" Y/n asked, sarcastically laughing.

"We were waiting for the right time" Suna protested.

"Just give me time to process all of this shit"
Y/n said walking away from her old friends.

"We really fucked up didn't we?" Suna asked staring at the ground.

"Yeah we did" the grey haired boy said looking at where Y/n walked away to.

"Do you think we lost her for good?" Atsumu asked, feeling like he made everything worse.

"Only time will tell Tsumu" Osamu said patting his brother's back before walking away with Suna following behind him.

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

Author's note: Hey guys, thank you so much for upvotes, follows, and comments I enjoy looking at them!!:) Also sorry I couldn't really reply to them yesterday, I had a lot of school work to deal with but I still wanted to update for you all!!!

How did you like today's chapter?