𝟐𝟔: sᴏʀʀʏ ☆彡

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍs"
- "sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ" ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴊɪ

     └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

 ───┘

★★★★

Continuing off of chapter 25

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

It was now the evening and Inarazaki had a practice match with Shiratorizawa.

"Are you alright Y/n-Chan? You've been quiet ever since you talked to those boys. You're even staring at your old team a lot" Oikawa spoke up as the two were sitting down on the side watching the match.

"I didn't know you spoke to Atsumu" Y/n said turning to look at the captain beside her.

"He told you that didn't he?.......oh well he had it coming, no one messes with Y/n-Chan and gets away with it" Oikawa puffed up his chest, pridefully making the second year laugh.

"Yeah I heard you-"

"Got it" Akagi yelled trying to receive Ushijima's spike only for it to bounce off his hand and towards.....Atsumu.

"Atsumu Watch out!!!" Suna yelled.

Oikawa and Y/n quickly got up and looked at the Inarazaki team hearing the commotion.

"What?" Atsumu turned to look, only to see a volleyball coming at him with immense power and speed.

"Shit" the blonde haired boy mumbled not being able to move out of the way in time.

The volleyball knocked Atsumu hard in his head making him fall down onto the floor.

"STOP THE GAME NOW!!!" coach Kurosu shouted from the bench before running over to his team.

The team surrounded the injured boy making it hard for Y/n to see him.

The boy slowly tried to sit up, shakily breathing as his head began to ache.

"Tsumu take it slow" Osamu said helping his brother sit up a bit.

"Do you know where we are Atsumu? Kita asked looking at his teammate worried.

"W-We are at the training camp in Miyagi" He answered putting his hand on his face.

"Look I'm fine guys let's go" the older Miya twin tried to stand up.