𝟐𝟔: sᴏʀʀʏ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

"Furukawa is not here anymore, so Osamu take him to the nurse" the coach ordered since Ayumi told him, she was leaving the camp.

"Okay"'the grey haired boy nodded his head, before helping his brother stand up straight.

The two brothers started walking to exit of the gym, with Atsumu stumbling a bit.

"Samu" he mumbled out fading in and out of unconsciousness.

"Yeah?" Osamu said glancing at Atsumu.

"I don't feel so well"Atsumu said falling forward limp making his brother act fast on his reflexes.

"Atsumu?"

"Atsumu?"

"FUCK! He's unconscious" Osamu cursed before still carrying his brother to the nurse and staying by his side.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

At the nurse's office

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"How's he doing?" Y/n asked noticing an unconscious Atsumu on a bed, with a stressed out looking Osamu sitting on a chair beside him.

Osamu looked at her before sighing "he's just unconscious right now and I think since the accident happened, anything that hits his head will cause Atsumu to have a concussion or maybe fall unconscious."

Y/n sat in a chair a bit away from the Miya twins.

"Look Y/n-"

"If this about earlier then let's not talk about it now. right now I'm here to see if Atsumu is alright then I'll leave" the teen said making him shut up.

As awkward silence filled the air between the two.

Suddenly Atsumu sat up from his bed heavily breathing and sweating startling Osamu and Y/n.

"Atsumu you alright?" Osamu asked as his brother looked around before his eyes stopped on Y/n.

"Y/n-Chan?" He asked out loud making the girl freeze up.

"How'd you-?"

"That's what I use to call you right?" Atsumu asked interrupting her.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asked as she felt her stomach started to churn.

"I think.......I remember you L/n" Atsumu said staring at her making the second year gape at him.

"When I was unconscious I saw a younger me calling you Y/n-Chan before my mind was filled with a whole bunch of moments between us" he explained making his twin and Y/n shocked.

"I remember what happened right before the accident, Samu" Atsumu paused as he turned his head to look at Osamu.

"We were arguing about L/n" he continued making his brother slowly nod.

"You remember that?" Osamu asked while staring at him in disbelief.

"Yeah I liked or like her" Atsumu recalled making the two stare at him in bewilderment.

"What do you mean like?" Y/n asked internally panicking.

"The memories that I can now undoubtedly think back to made me.......remember my feelings for you, L/n" the blonde haired boy owned up to.

It was silent for a moment as the teen felt chills go down her spine, trying to think of what to say but failed to do so.

"So what I'm trying to say is that I lov- I mean like you and I know you wouldn't like me back after everything that had happened but I remember you and everything we've been through now! I could finally be the Atsumu you wanted back" Atsumu proclaimed his feelings to her, making her take a step back in guilt.