Chapter 7 "Fear the unknown"

A/N: Welcome to the deep covert mission chapter. We will begin shortly.

*Lauri looks around* I always get the fun jobs....I wonder if there are any droids or organic marines....Lauri: I wonder what this planet has that won't kill me or try to. *lauri begins walking to find anything that can help him find the capital* I wonder why the girls never let me just relax for once. Maybe they're jealous that I get everything done faster than them and have a ton of freetime. *Lauri laughs to himself a little as he holds his DC-15* At least my armor and DC-15 is painted in forest camouflage cause most of this damn planet is a forest. Hell I could be walking circles and I would never know.

*Lauri finds a road but hits the dirt immediately*( He dropped onto his stomach and is laying flat and as still as possible) B1, 1: I can't believe they're replacing us with organics now. I thought we were superior and cheaper to organics. B1, 2: Guess the leadership thinks otherwise.(The marines are mostly female as the males handle the heavy stuff like tanks and artillery) Organic CIS marine: Droids keep it moving we gotta find whatever that GAR (Grand army of the republic) gun ship dropped off! B1, 1: Yes ma'am moving out. *They walk off with the marines*

Lauri: This just got a whole lot tougher. I hope I don't run into tanks. I only have a few grenades. The worst part is they dropped me off with no idea about how to finish my mission. All I know is I'm rescuing the wolfpacks wolf pup, Damn command failing me again but I'll make do I always do. *He looks at a hologram blueprint of the city* This is probably outdated but it should work for me. The checkpoint at the entrance to the city could be a problem. *He would scan the road and the hologram shows it leads to the capital* Follow the yellow brick road...Maybe i'll meet a wizard. *He laughs a bit*(A/N: You better get that reference)

*he starts following the road while staying in the forest* Maybe the vibro blade sharp gave me will come in handy for once in its life. *He spins it and then holsters it and he looks at the hologram and it shows the entire planet first* Hm it seems this just about 200 miles away from the capital is a big desert...nobody lives there but there is a crashed gunship they never bothered to investigate...*he taps the beacon and it puts him on the most direct path* Maybe someone survived and is still alive that could help me...cause I've only broken into and out of prisons not heavily fortified capitals deep in CIS space.

*He walks for a while then sets up camp for the night* I better not get ambushed in my sleep..It's the one thing I like doing on these long missions with less than a 30% survival chance. *He sets up traps and scouts out the area one last time* Nothing besides animals and the occasional destroyed battle droid that got lost and broke down or angered the wild life.