✿ 5 ✿

I try my best to look like I'm okay. But reality has never been on my side. Every time after school I always cry. Cry till I get tired and fall asleep on its own. I can't see you happy without me. Why isn't God on my side? Why am I not the one who can make you happy?

My friends saw something strange in me. I can only reassure them that I'm okay. And you. You also tell them that I'm fine. You said maybe I was just tired. Yes, you're right, I'm tired. Very tired. Tired of my own feelings.

Don't you know? Are you pretending you don't know? I thought we were best friends, I thought you could read my heart  through my eyes. I guess you can read all my complaints. Why are we friends all these years if you can't see it all out of my eyes without me confessing to you.

I try to calm myself Maybe you were too happy that you forgot me. You forget that I'm still here. You left me alone. My light is gone. I just hope you come back to me. I hope that someday you will know how I feel. I hope you remember that I was always by your side even though you didn't want to.

Are you just pretending not to know? That I am always by your side.

𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 [𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜] ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें