✿ 4 ✿

You came back to me today. You're still the same as yesterday. Smiling broadly like you have no burden at all. You said you wanted to tell me something. You also want to tell our friends. You said you brought happy news. I'm curious about that. I held your hand to lead you to our other friends.

I was struck by lightning when you told me the happy news. I'm just silent. I don't know what to do and what to say. They are happy when they hear the word from your mouth if you are dating a girl. The person you met a few days ago. The person who is the reason for your happiness. Our friends congratulate you and I am still silent. I want to say congratulations but I'm not sure about my heart.

My heart hurts. Every breath was so heavy and my heart felt like it was bound by something too tight that it was about to shatter to pieces. I saw you smiling with our friends. This time your smile didn't make me happy. That smile made my heart shattered. Even I could not bring it back.

Felix asked me if I was all right. I gave him my best smile even though it looked so fake. I told him I am fine. And I'm looking at you. You don't know what you've done to me. My throat hurts by hold back my tears. But I can still say my congratulations and excuse me leaving you.

I ran as hard as I could. My tears are falling. It kept falling and falling without being able to stop it. Tired of running from reality. I decided to stop. My tears broke and I let them flood my cheeks. However you will never know what's in my heart and you never know if I cry because of you.

You don't know what's in my heart, do you? tears filled my eyes.