It is, hummed the sixth sense part of her, the part of her that was probably responsible for the dream in the first place.

This is getting ridiculous, sighed Dust both mentally and physically.

"D-Dust?" Dust lifted her head, grateful for her sub-par night vision as she stared at Ostrich. She seemed scared. "C-Can I come over t-there?"

Dust couldn't resist the small smile that came across her face at Ostrich's cuteness. She could probably kill me without even trying, Dust admitted but that didn't stop her.

"Sure," Dust agreed, smiling a little wider so that Ostrich could barely see it when she came over. "What do you need, Ostrich?"

"U-Um..." Ostrich took a moment, looking down at her talons nervously as she fidgeted. "Can I sleep next t-to you?"

Tilting her head a little in curiosity, Dust began adjusting herself. "If you need to I don't see why not," she said while moving the last few inches. Lifting her wing, Dust cleared at least half of the platform for Ostrich to use.

She leaped up, hesitating again before laying down with her back pressed against Dust's side. Dust froze a little, unsure of what to do as Ostrich settled down. As per usual, her mental landscape appeared and she stared at the moons, even the false one, for answers. A 'glance' at her sibs made Dust do something a little rash.

Laying her head down close to Ostrich's, Dust covered most of the small SandWing with her wing. Ostrich was the one who froze this time, surprised at the acceptance and affection from the much older dragon. The two stayed in silence, Dust nearly dozing off again.

"C-Can you sing for me?" whispered Ostrich, her voice barely audible even in the silent night.

"I can sing something, it may not be enjoyable though," Dust frowned ever so slightly, not wanting to disturb Ostrich's peace.

"Please," Ostrich mumbled, pressing herself against Dust even more firmly.

"Okay okay," said Dust, turning her head a little to stare at Ostrich. Clearing her throat, Dust struggled with the words for a moment before singing. "Night approaches, dear starling, it will do you no harming. Light shines bright, little star, its strength will bring you far. Moons above give you strength, there's nothing you can't face.

"Fly fast, fly swift, know your gift. Be great, be tall, stand for it all. Learn quick, learn more, learn what it's all for. Spread your wings and make sure your heart sings. Night and day don't have a say.

"Take your time, you'll be fine. Know your way, you'll have your day. Listen to your heart, be smart. Fly today and have your say. The night, stars, moons, and day will make it okay."

Dust's deep, rich, and soothing voice made Ostrich's mind start to drift off. "One more," mumbled Ostrich, yawning a little but willing herself to stay awake a moment more.

"Just for you," Dust chuckled, suspecting that Ostrich wouldn't make it through the next song. She cleared her throat and sang anyway. "Night comes near, my dear swallow. Sleep will soon follow. The rest of today can wait for tomorrow.

"Rest easy my wren, the day will come again. Your patience is near its demise as you wait for the sun to rise. Wait for a while, the result will make you smile.

"Doze, your mind can't oppose. The moons above watch over you, protecting you through and through. The night wraps you up tight, wanting you to sleep right. Slumber without the night monsters to lumber, my dear.

"My dear, I'll always be here when you need me near. I'll always be close when you need me most. For now, sleep well my darling, my little starling."