Fatespeaker continued with only a small amused glance at Dust's actions. "Dust, Dust, Dust, Dust, where are you...? There you are!" Fatespeaker handed Dust a couple of scrolls as she spoke. "You're in the second tunnel on the left, seventh cave on the left. Those are your welcome scroll and map. Have a good day!"

"You too, Fatespeaker," Dust left the NightWing to her duties with another small nod of respect, one that Dust mentally berated herself for, and continued down the hall.

Tucking her scrolls under one of her wings, Dust carefully dodged around a few dragons stopped in the middle of the hall talking. A buzz started up in the back of her head, one that Dust purposefully ignored. And maybe she concentrated a bit too hard on ignoring that and not paying attention because she ended right next to a fight.

A SkyWing and a SeaWing were way too close to each other, another SeaWing following relatively close to the first. When the SkyWing stepped on the SeaWing's tail, Dust had to fling out one of her wings to stop said tail from by accident hitting the SeaWing's companion. The two spun to face each other, growling and roaring insults at each other, not caring that there were plenty of other dragons that just wanted to go about their day.

Dust lowered her wing, ignoring the slight throb from the SeaWing's powerful tail as she glanced between the two. Part of her wanted to jump straight into the middle of it and tell them to move along but another part knew that they wouldn't listen to her. Her talons curled in as she lightly growled, resigning herself to preparing to knock one of them away from the other if they did start physically fighting. Some other quiet part of her didn't seem worried at all, as if it knew this would turn out okay. That quiet part of her made the buzzing just a little bit louder.

Eventually, a savior did come, that savior coming in the form of the famous Clay. Dust had to move to the side to let the legend through, in turn bumping into someone beside her. Turning her head, Dust spoke to the dragon and temporarily ignored the whole fiasco going on beside her. "Sorry about that," said Dust, smiling a little at the SeaWing. She was quite small, her colors reminding Dust of pink lotuses.

"It's fine, you did make sure that Pike's tail didn't hit me," said the SeaWing, politely smiling back. "Who exactly are you?"

"Just your everyday dragon. Call me Dust," said Dust, fiercely ignoring the buzzing that seemed to grow louder just to disprove the first statement.

"I'm Anemone," said the SeaWing, her name making Dust's mind finally click. Anemone, Princess of the SeaWings and their only known animus.

"Would you prefer if I called you Your Highness or something of the like?" asked Dust, smiling a little nervously at the fact that she didn't recognize the princess at first glance. She should've been more respectful. Honestly, war or not, Dust was about as graceful and respectful as a dancing hippo sometimes.

"I'm fine if you just call me Anemone," said Anemone, looking slightly amused at Dust's fumbling. "Since my current bodyguard is in time out, I guess you'll have to protect me."

There was a hint of joking in her tone but still... "I'm sure you could manage yourself in a fight but if you need me I'm glad to offer up my services," said Dust.

It took maybe half a second before she was mentally bashing herself with her tail again. How fancy can she get?! Anemone isn't any older than Dust and yet she's acting like Anemone is some type of elder. Royalty could count for the amount of respect Dust is showing but it was still over the top.

Anemone looked a little surprised at Dust's words, not at all noticing Dust's mental berating. "You're probably the first dragon to say I could manage in a fight," said Anemone, beginning to walk with Dust following not a second later. The conflict had cleared up while they introduced themselves, leaving an open path for the two to walk and talk.