Barbie girls

It had been one day since Bonnie and Kol's return and everyone in the Mikaelson household was just now getting up. And since the guest rooms were still under renovations Bonnie had to sleep with Kol which wasn't bad because she was use to sharing a bed or a couch with him by now.

And Caroline was still sleep in the same bed with Klaus not that they were complaining.

Now Caroline and Bonnie were in the living room catching up and The Mikaelsons were catching up with their newly returned brother. Bonnie told Caroline that she had been watching over her and all of their friends. And how she knew Elena had been acting differently and that she couldn't find Stefan either. After Bonnie finished Caroline changed the subject.

"So what's up with you and Kol?" Caroline asked with a teasing smile.

"What?! Nothing. Why would you ask that we're friends," Bonnie quickly stated.

Caroline giggled. And raised her eyebrows at Bonnie before replying sarcastically , "Yeah. Of course you are."

Bonnie rolled her eyes. "What about you? What's up with you and the big bad hybrid?"

"We're just friends. He's been helping me track you and Stefan down." Caroline said casually while playing with her nails.

Now it was Bonnies turn to scoff, "Friends don't look at friends that way." She told Caroline with a knowing smile.

"Ok! Maybe I think he's really, really hot and his dimples..." Caroline trails off before snapping back to reality "But that doesn't matter as soon as we figure out what happened to Stefan I'm going back to Whitmore for college. Now that your here we can go together." Caroline finished with a big smile.

"Yeah." Bonnie said without much enthusiasm as Caroline.

"But tonight we are going to party. You me and Rebekah. Rebekah's really great your gonna love her. I haven't actually left the house since I've been here." Caroline stated happy to have her friends back.

"I know I was watching you," Bonnie said lowering her head giving Caroline a perverted smirk in her attempt to look creepy. Caroline laughed and after a couple of seconds Bonnie was laughing with her.

"I can't wait to go back out into civilization." Bonnie sighed dreamily as The Mikaelsons walked back in.

Kol hopped on the same couch as Bonnie  and slung a arm around her shoulders. Caroline looked at Bonnie with an expression that says "see". Bonnie just scowled at her.

"Where are you going," Kol asked Bonnie and Caroline.

"We're are going to celebrate." Caroline answered easily.

"Oh well, I'm coming." Kol stated.

"Ugh. Fine. Rebekah your also coming." Caroline told Rebekah who smiled. Rebekah thought since Bonnie was back Caroline was going to stop acknowledging her.

"Definitely." Rebekah replied with a big smile.

Elijah excused himself to the library saying clubs weren't his scene.

"What about me?" Klaus asked Caroline with a smirk.

"You can come to." Caroline told him before turning to Rebekah and asking. "Can we raid your closet Bex?"

"Of course." Rebekah said and turning to Bonnie nodding towards the door indicating she could come to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When they were done Caroline had on a form fitting spaghetti strap lavender satin dress that came up to her mid thigh with white open toed sandals with a heel on them. While her natural cascade locks flow over her shoulders and mascara and lip gloss to top it off.