Silent Night

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! Please don't hate me! 🥺

It was the next day and they had all got in separate cars. Kol and Bonnie rode with Rebekah and Elijah and "coincidentally" Caroline and Klaus ended up in the same car.

Now they were on the road having small talk before Klaus brought up something that had been bugging him since yesterday.

"You never told me how your turning was partially my fault." He said still looking out the window of the passenger seat.

Caroline sighs."Well me turning was to get back at the Salvatore brothers. But it was for the bigger scheme..." she trailed off.

"And what was that?" Klaus asked genuinely curious.

"You breaking your curse. She turned me into a vampire and she made Tyler trigger his werewolf curse she could give you everything you wanted in exchange for her life. Vampire, Werewolf, moonstone, doppelgänger." She finished emphasizing doppelgänger.

"Wait so your saying Katherine turned you for me?" Klaus asked bewildered at her revelation.

"Pretty much. Did you ever wonder why Damon rescued your vampire and your werewolf?" She couldn't help but ask.

"I never put much thought into it. I thought he just didn't want me killing Elena to break my curse... if it makes you feel any better I'm glad I didn't kill you." He smile ruefully at her.

Caroline giggle. "Me too." With that they sat in a comfortable silence.

"Took you long enough!" Katherine said when they all pulled up to the boarding. She was standing out side tapping her foot impatiently. But she froze when she saw Elijah. As did he when he laid eyes on her.

"I'm sorry Katerina. Did I not drive fast enough for expectations. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you, right here and now?" Klaus asked. Katherine narrowed her eyes at him.

"No ones killing any one but Silas. So let's go." Caroline stated before making her way to the door followed by everyone else. Katherine shoved the little case with the cure in it, into Caroline's chest. Caroline rolled her eyes at Katherines childish behavior and put the cure in her pocket.

When they got inside Damon looked at everyone with a frown before his eyes landed on Caroline. "Blondie. I see you brought the advenger squad with you."

"Good to see you too Damon. Now where is our Stefan look-a-like." She asked plopping down on a couch.

"He said he needed to take a walk and clear his head." Damon muttered eyeing Bonnie and Kol incredulously. "Aren't you dead?" He said a little horrified to see Kol in his home. Alive.

"Ah, yes. Where is little Gilbert by the way I think I should return the favor." Kol said with a smirk.

"Your not killing Jeremy." Bonnie stated in a matter-of-fact tone with narrowed eyes. "Or Elena." She added for safety measures.

"What ever you say darling." He dismissed her with a smirk.

"What the hell." Damon whispered to himself shaking his head before pouring himself a drink.

Katherine and Elijah made sure to put some distance between them, as they stood stiffly trying, hard, not to make eye contact with each other. Rebekah was eyeing them subtly with interest.

Klaus had made his way over to take a seat beside Caroline throwing an arm around the back of the couch.

"Please make your self at home." Damon said sarcastically opening his arms gesturing around them.