Jungkook

"I'm sorry, sir but you're not allowed to..."

Jungkook pushed the guards aside and rushed inside his father's office.

"Why did you do that?!" He shouted "Why did you have to do that to my sister?!"

"What's the matter? Isn't that what you want?" Mr. Jeon got up from his chair and calmly approached his son "Without her, we'll be a real family."

"That's bullshit! Lisa is still my sister! You're seeing mom again, that should be enough! Stop this already or I'll tell the police what you did to Marco."

The moment the news came to him about his sister, there was only one person who crossed his mind; his own father.

"Go, tell them you help me to kill him." He tapped his son's shoulder while his other hand was tucked inside his pocket "Son, remember that you are part of that crime, unless you want to go to jail with me?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth "That will be the last time you'll hurt my sister! And for pete's sake! I'm not part of that crime! You used me!"

"But you kept your mouth shut. You're an accessory to the crime." He gripped Jungkook's shoulder "Know your place. You're a Jeon! Why do you care so much for that girl?"

Jungkook held his father's forearm firmly to remove his grip "Because that girl is my sister! We share the same mother! Lisa is still my sister. No matter what happened, despite the situation we're in right now, Lisa is still my sister. Hurt her again and I won't hesitate to live with you in jail."

Then he left without turning back. This is not what he wants. He was blinded with the things that his real father can give and now he regrets accepting him back to their lives.

"What are you saying you're breaking up with me?"

After he went to his father's office, he called his girlfriend to meet him in the park.

"I'm ending this bullshit, Yuqi! I snaked you from my sister because you're no good for her! You're a cruel person, you make the people around you suffer. You have no idea how many times I stopped Hanbin from hurting you after he found out what you did to his sister. You bully students, you make them miserable just because you want to. That is not the person I want to spend my life with. You know what? I'm glad that Lisa met your cousin because she's way better than you in every aspect. I'm sorry but you made me do this. You're beautiful and smart but you have a heart of a stone."

"You're lying! Tell me you're just lying! How could you do this to me?! You fucking used me!" She repeatedly punched Jungkook's chest "How about the 'I love you's', kisses and hugs. I felt it, Kookie, you love me."

"I do!" Jungkook admitted, "I learned how to love you despite all the bad things you did but I cannot just tolerate it. If you really love me, please, please..." He held both of Yuqi's hands "Change and stop hurting people."

"If you really love me... why are you asking me to change? You said it yourself, you learned to love the bad side of me."

Though their love started in a very wrong way, love is still love. Jungkook saw how beautiful a person Yuqi is but that doesn't change the fact that Yuqi is not a people's person.

"Because hurting people will never be a good thing. Understand that I'm asking you this for your own sake. Try to picture this, if you change, people will love and adore you instead of hating you. Show me that you can change, then I'll accept you again."

~~

"You're saying that the mayor has something to do with Lisa's father's death?"

They were sitting on the couch and Paul just finished telling Jennie his assumption about Marco's death.

"Yes, Jennie. Don't tell Lisa about this, life was hard for her." He looked at Lisa in sympathy the bck to Jennie

"What do you mean getting my revenge too? I don't understand."

"Your mom was a news writer, right? And she was obsessed with our family. She kept on following our every movement but we're clean. One day..."

"I'm glad that you have time to meet me." Paul said before Rachel sit across him

"I was actually surprised that the next governor wanted to meet me in person." She called the waiter to order a cup of coffee "May I know the purpose of this meeting?"

"I'll get straight to the point, I know you're done with our family but your new target now is not an ordinary family. The Jeons are evil. Stay away from them for the sake of your family."

"And why would I listen to you? This is my job." Her coffee came and she said thank you to the waiter

"I did a background check on you, Mrs. Kim and I found out that you're a mother of three children, I'm a parent too. I'm doing this not just for you but for your children. Please, listen to me." He placed his calling card on the top of the

"But mom didn't listen. She continued to follow them then one night, I received a call from her..."

"Help me! They are chasing me!"

"What do you mean they are chasing you?! What is happening?"

"I was following Mr. Victor Jeon and I found out about his illegal drug transaction but they saw me! Now they are chasing me."

"This is what I was telling you! Go to Seoul train station, my men will wait for you there." He ended the call to call his men

"You... you have my mom?" Jennie covered her mouth in surprise

"Yes, she's under my protection all this time. Your mother wanted to see you many times but I objected. Returning means danger for you and your siblings. When you and your brother ran away from home, I instructed my men to look after you. I know you and your siblings before you came to Lisa's life."

"Let me talk to the manager and I'll take you home." A man kept on insisting to take the beautiful waitress despite of her objections

"We're sorry, sir but she's a waitress here not a..." Miyeon tried to explain again for her friend but the man kept on insisting

"Are you the manager?!" He shouted at them "Bring me your manager!"

"Excuse me, mister." A masculine man dressed in black suit appeared behind the maniac customer "Is there a problem here?"

The maniac turned to the masculine man "Who are you? Why are you meddling here? Are you the manager? If not get the hell out of my face!"

"Who am I?" He fetched his wallet from his pocket and showed his ID "A former army and Governor's guard. I'll repeat, is there a problem here?"

Taken aback by the man's identity, the man couldn't do anything but to leave.

"This is just insane. Where is my mom now?"

"You'll see her when the time is right, for now let's focus on Lisa's safety and gathering evidence."

"Jennie..."

The two were surprised to hear the voice of the person laying on the bed. Lisa is awake.

~~

-Justine