Wooden Flower

"Go, I'll be fine here. Your daddy Paul will take care of me." Christina caressed her daughter's cheek "You stayed for too long, I know that you stomached being in here because of me."

With teary eyes, Joy said "I'm so sorry, mom. I'm not strong as you. I can't be with him under the same roof anymore."

"You're stronger than me, sweetie. Go, Lisa is waiting downstairs." She kissed Joy's forehead "I love you."

Tears finally fell from her eyes "I love you too, mom."

Christina wiped her daughter's tears using her thumbs "Take care of yourself and take care of your sister."

Joy nodded.

Ramon was more annoyed to see his adopted granddaughter waiting down the stairs.

Lisa stood from the couch when she saw her cousin ascending from the stairs "You ready to go?"

"Take care of her, Lisa. She's a baby sometimes." Paul said to Lisa before walking to his daughter "I will miss my baby."

Joy chuckled and gave her father a hug "Look after mom for me, dad."

"It's not like we're torturing her here." Ramon retorted before asking his nurse to push his wheelchair away from them

"I'm really sorry about him, sweetie." Regina apologized

After their bittersweet farewell, Lisa drove back to her house only with Joy this time.

"I think it's my fault. I shouldn't pull our revenge at my party. I made your situation worse."

Joy laughed "Are you kidding me? Your party was the best party so far. You didn't make my situation worse in fact you made it somewhat better. I'm out of that house and that's all that matters."

When they arrived Rose and Jennie were ready to leave for school.

"Get your pretty ass to the shower, you two! We're getting late." Rose yelled from downstairs

Rose also moved into Lisa's house this morning making them four in all.

"You have 30 minutes." She yelled again

Jennie just laughed at how impatient the australian was.

"Lisa should have fetched her earlier. I don't want to be late." Rose complained again as she slumped down on the couch

"It looks like you found your enthusiasm to go to school." Jennie acknowledged Rose's will to go to school

"Not really, Jen. I'm always enthusiastic about school but I'm always having a hard coping with things unlike Lisa and Jisoo."

"We can study after school." Jennie suggested as she sat next to the australian girl "I can help you."

She tapped Jennie's leg and said "I appreciate your kindness but I will just take away your time with Lisa."

"It's not like I should be with her 24/7."

"Okay, let's try. I will try my best not to be a burden to you."

Joy and Lisa finished their business before their 30 minutes was over.

~~

"Just like I've expected, Yuqi isn't around." Nayeon scanned the canteen "Did you instruct the organizer to open the door of the storage room?"

Lisa and Joy stared at each in horror.

"Fuck, no. Don't tell me they are still there?" Jisoo asked in panicked