Old man

"It's time for me to go, Lisa."

"Irene..."

She smiled at Lisa "You didn't need my help and I'm glad about that. Take care of her, Lisa. I'm sorry if I stole her from you."

"Wait, what do you mean? Are you finally going to the light? And you stole Jennie from me?"

"Yes, Lisa. It's time for me to go. They are calling me. To answer your last question... you'll find out in a few days now. Tell her that I loved her and I'm complacent that I left her with you."

Then a light is starting to approach Irene from behind.

"Goodbye, Lisa." With one last smile she disappeared with the light

"Irene!"

"She stole Jennie from you? How can that happen?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders while releasing a deep sigh "I have no idea."

The doctor entered the room "Are you ready?"

"Ready than ever, doctor." She answered

"I'll wait outside." Rosé tapped her friend's shoulder before exiting

Then the doctor started to remove Lisa's cast from her leg.

"Joy, why are you here?" Rosé was surprise to see Joy waiting outside the clinic

"I went to Lisa's house to personally tell her that everything is ready for her party but Jennie said that she's here."

"The doctor is removing her cast. By the way, how's our surprise for Yuqi?"

Joy leaned against the wall "All set. I didn't know that Lisa is that clever."

"Thank you for helping Lisa with this. You're not a bad cousin after all."

"She's not my cousin. She's my sister." She said "By the way, do you still have the wooden flower that Lisa gave to you?"

"Yeah, Jennie also has one but she said that her ex-girlfriend gave it to her." Rosé shared

Joy was about to get in her car when someone approached her.

"Hey, do you still remember me?"

Joy frowned "Sorry, but who are you?"

"Irene, from the summer camp. The girl you help to..."

"Yes! I remember you now. Why are you here? Are you friends with Yuqi?"

"I won't make friends with that kind of person. I'm for my girlfriend Jennie." Irene smiled "The little girl who used to follow you during the camp."

Joy chuckled "That's why she's familiar. You better get your girl out of this house. This house is hell for her."

Joy said that because she saw how Yuqi treated her own cousin.

"I'm trying." Irene sighed "Uh, about your cousin... what's her name again?"

"Lisa? Yeah, of course she's my only cousin. What about her?"

"I stole something from her. I mean someone." She then told Joy how she made Jennie believe that she was the one who made the wooden flower

"Well, that's a shame but I think you really don't have to do anything about it. Lisa is Yuqi's girlfriend and I can that you two are happy too."

"But I'm leaving Jennie soon. I'm sick. If someday... their paths cross again, help them to be together. It should be her in Jennie's life not me."