"I'll run when I see them." She told herself as she looked around for people that didn't run. As, she got towards the other side of the village those people weren't putting up their belongings. She asked around with her flyer but it didn't take long for them to put up their things too.

"Go ask Agust D for help." A woman said.

"I don't know where he is." Eno finally said.

"Wait for him in his home. If you really want to find her then you'll wait for him." She said before leaving with her hen.

Eno wanted to give up as no one was helping her. Them that saw so many faces in a day but Nana's none.

"They're coming!!!" A little boy shouted.

Eno looked back and saw a couple of guards running towards them. Everyone, lost it and ran. Eno was thrown on the floor and someone picked her up like paper.

"Hurry up!" He yelled as he ran.

Eno looked at the back of his head and that was enough for her to recognize it was Agust D. She ran after him and caught up to him.

"Where have you been all day?! I was looking for you." She asked very mad.

"Really? Why? Aren't you supposed to be looking for your Nana?" He teased her.

She rolled her eyes. "You left this morning and didn't help me! Look at the sky it is now and no sign of you. At this point Nana would be dead by now." Eno glared at him as she spoke.

"I never said I would help you." He informed her.

Eno jaw dropped and gasped. "What?!"

"Who's there?!" A guard yelled.

Agust D eyes got bigger and looked at her.

He whispered. "Look what you did. Shut up and follow me."

"No!" She whispered yelled at him.

Agust D didn't insist and turned to rush away. She got offended as he didn't insist and went after him.

"I'm not done with you!" She continued to whisper.

He turned back and said "Don't follow me if you're going to continue to talk."

He warned her and she had no choice but to shut up. Agust D began to run into an alley and said "We run past this one and the other. Then we'll be home safe."

They had to cross another alley but he stopped. She looked to see why he stopped and their was guards there.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"Wait until they leave." He whispered as he licked his lips. She looked away as she thought about not drinking water as well.

"Shit!" He said before running.

Eno looked back and it was two guards.

"Hey! Stop!"

Eno ran after Agust D until they made it to a dead end.

"What do we do?!" Eno panicked.

He knocked on the door like if it was Christmas time.

She looked at him crazy and then said "This is no time for games! They won't answer the door! They don't like helpi-"

The door opened and they rushed inside.

Eno was shocked because they helped him but not her.

"How are you son?" The woman asked.