Chapter 1

Photo above is by Egyptfreak on YT

"Hey little girl."

"Yes sir?"

"What's your name?"

"Oh! I'm Annabelle and I'm 7!"

"That's a very nice name, Annabelle. Say, are those your siblings?"

"Yessir! That's Andrew, Abigale, Alexander, and Axelson!"

"How interesting. All your names start with an A."

"Hehe, yep! Alex says that's 'cause our parents were lazy with choosing names."

"Huh. Say, how about I take you to your parents so I can meet them?"

"Oh. Sorry sir, but we already know our way home."

"Oh it's okay. I can just give you a ride. Take you there faster."

"Really? Thank you! Hey guys, this nice man said he can take us ho-"

~~~

I immediately sat upright, the mental scream shocked me awake. 'Ugh. Dumb dreams dreaming of dumb flashbacks'. I grumbled to myself. I rubbed my groggy eyes as I took awareness of my surroundings. I fell asleep on the table- again- and I had a major headache. I was about to call it a hangover when I remembered that I don't drink. Damn, my brain really can just shut down, can't it. Maybe if my brain could freaking work, I wouldn't be in this sad situation.

I took a sip of my coffee. It was cold. 'How long was I out?' I looked to the microwave clock and saw that it was 12:14 PM. Damn. Only two hours? Maybe Andy is right, and I should steady my sleep schedule more.

Nah. Fuck that. Sleep is for the weak.

I sighed as I stood up to put the cold mug in the sink, when two bundles of unleashed fury whizzed past me. One of them was soaking wet.

"GET BACK HERE FUCKFACE!"

"MOM! MANDY IS CHASING ME WITH A KNIFE!"

I groaned as the two devilish creatures ran upstairs, crashing into a few things.

If I knew years ago that being a teen mom would turn to this I would've...

Actually, I don't know what I would do. It's not like I could've controlled what happened. Wasn't my choice.

I walked to the living room to see Callie and Gray relaxing on the couch, watching some random cop show. I think it's called Law & Order, seems pretty old. Meh, I can't judge. Watch what you wanna watch.

Well, Grayson isn't really watching. He's just listening as he's reading a book in braille.

"Mandy is chasing Theo with a knife again." Callie says, not looking up from the TV. I sigh.

"Yes, I am aware. You know what happened?"

"No. It might have something to do with him replacing her bed with a waterbed and recording her popping it to send to Matthew. But hey, what do I know?"

I groan loudly as a crash comes from upstairs. Only now do I notice the water running from Mandy's room.

Okay, by now you might be questioning who the hell these chaotic little shits are.

Well, they're my kids.

You might have been thinking, "Oh my god she had a kid as a child?"

Well, no. I didn't have a kid.