1: So you want to be a bad b*tch?

What is a bad b*tch?

Many of us define this in different ways. For me, being a bad b*tch is someone who goes after what they want and make things happen. Period! However I'm aware that many others may feel that it is only about looking good and posting on social media. Well, that could be part of it but it definitely does not stop there.

Have you felt like you didn't fit in, an outcast, or just not good about yourself? I have.  But are you aware that you can change your life completely around to live the life you want? There was a time when I was not aware of that.

Growing up was not the easiest journey because I always felt like there was no place for me to be. I felt unappreciated, unseen, unheard. Yes I have loving friends and family but have you ever been around people and still feel lonely. Have you also been around people who made you feel worse? I've had too. It took me a while to get out of that feeling. It lead me to a state of depression and anxiety but I decided to pick myself up and work on myself so that I can create the life that I desired. There were times when it felt like there was no hope but there is because I demand it. I refuse to settle, I refuse to live a life that lacks freedom, I refuse to continue feeling down.

An important thing to remember while revealing the bad b*tch that you already are is to be patient. Patience is key because there are many things we have to unlearn. After years of constant repetition of negative thinking or not feeling like our best selves. It is time to rewrite our story.  You can have the fancy cars, the nice jewelry, a new look that expresses who you are, a new home to stay. You just have to believe that are worthy of having it and it is already yours. I'm on my journey to rewriting my story. Are you ready to rewrite your story?