Episode 30: So Step Into The Lights Reach

Start from the beginning

               "Idiot." She slides her fingertips into my sweaty locks near my ear, the touch already hypnotizing me to the girl I'm in love with. "It's the best kind of pain I've ever felt."

               She confessed earlier to me that she's in love with me. Gasping when I slowly lavish in her body and everything it stands for, this act between us, I don't stop myself from telling her how I feel, with every movement I take.

               "I'm in love with you." I kiss her, and keep my eyes shut when our fingertips lace at last.

               I'm in love with Spes.

-Spes' P.O.V.-

               It's funny, the advantages it has to be with Carl, and not be so caught up in the feeling he's experiencing that I get to watch him struggle with how strong the build up is, the way he whimpers and clings to me like it's too overwhelming, and at other times, he's so strong and gracefully embracing it that I feel nervous with how sure he is in this moment.

               There's never been anything so beautiful to watch in my life. The sight of Carl's pale body on mine moving at a desperate pace, his chin tilting up before his face twists in lust, the way his hands nearly crush mine with his strength, coping with how my body makes him feel, how I make him feel, that his long hair is more than moist while it shifts and sticks to his beautiful features, lips darker than before, pupils dilated until shuts them and his eyebrows draw together in concentration towards the rising orgasm.

               He's so beautiful. So mesmerizing, and I feel unbelievably awestruck to see him like this, the second he comes, a stifled breath and cry mix while he finally gasps into stillness, eyes wide and looking at me for some sort of reassurance that he's still with me, that I'm really here.

               It hurts like heIl the way his strong body is tensing against mine, the pain still like before only a little less, and I feel him relax before kissing me, releasing my bruising hands while he rests on my body and cups my cheeks while I press my palms against his soaked brown hair.

               He's breathing through his mouth and his back in rising up and down with how out of breath he is. I'm a little out of breath too.

               "If I wanted to stay here, would you kick me off?" He breathes in humor, moving partway off of me to rest his head on a pillow, the absence of his touch inside me is slightly relieving, but for some reason it makes me anxious for the next time when I won't be so fvcking sensitive.

               The nerves that made me nervous before will most likely come back in the morning, hurrah for that, not really, but I'm too spent on keeping eye contact with Carl to care, adoring his naked chest while he covers the rest of his figure below his v-lines with the sheet.

               Truth be it, I'd be hugging and kissing him to my heart's desire, but as life has it, I'm in fvcking pain and I don't want to move an inch because I feel like something is going to go haywire with ache and I'd really rather just look and settle down while he smiles at me, scanning my features before finding my hand to hold.

               He said he's in love with me. It's still replaying it in my head, because no matter how many times I've watched the same cheesy sh1t line on tv, it's another thing entirely when I hear it said to me. I felt like my life in that instant, even now, was made complete by his simple sentence.

               How that is possible, I don't think I'll ever know, but I love the sound of it. It's like music.

               "Are you ok?" He awkwardly asks before I grin at the sight of his sweaty strands of hair sticking to his cheekbone and jawline. Fvck. Just now, him and I, it wasn't some dream, we really did have sex.