Ch. 24 What Are We [Pt. 3/3]

-Jin's POV-

We each pulled away from the kiss slightly panting.

He looked at my blushing face and wiped the tears from my cheeks using his thumb, which only made me turn an even darker shade of red.

"Jin Hyung, I want you. I always have. That's why I started the whole friends with benefits thing between us. Because I knew that you would never like me the same way that I like you... so I thought that I could at least have you in one way if not the other." Namjoon said wearing a sad expression.

I chuckled, "Looks like we're both idiots then."

"A match made in Heaven" Namjoon joked, I laughed.

I started to finish up the onions when he spoke again, "Hyung... I want to be in a relationship with you. And even tho the sex is great, let's just start at the beginning. And get there when we get there."

I nodded, "That sounds great Joon."

He gave me a quick peck to my lips, which made me smile.

"Are we telling the others?" Namjoon asked, now watching the way I cut the peppers.

"I don't think we should quite yet. Let's give this relationship some time first, then we'll tell them together." Namjoon nodded.

Then we heard a small thud come from behind us. We turned around and saw no one.

Joon and I slowly walked towards the corner we heard the sound come from. Just as we started to turn the corner, we were met by a pitiful looking Jungkook.

What I did next was an accident. It was just my first instinct since he scared the shit out of me.

I flung my hand out and hit him in the throat. Jungkook fell back and put his hands on his throat, gasping for air and coughing.

Crap! That's not what I meant to do! That was an accident! Oh my god I feel like shit... he just scared me. I really didn't mean too...!

Just as I went forward to apologize to the him, Namjoon stepped in. Like a dumbass.

Namjoon stepped forward and leaned down into Jungkook's face."That's what happens when you eavesdrop!"

I felt a pang in my chest when I saw the way Jungkook scrambled away from Namjoon, still gasping because I hit him in his windpipe.

He looked like utter crap if I'm being honest, not to mention all of those bruises on him from yesterday in the conference room, they look painful.

He ran back up the stairs to his room sobbing before I could apologize.

He looked terrified of the two of us. And do I blame him in the slightest bit? No. He has every right to be scared of us.

I turned to Namjoon who had a shocked face, and smacked his chest to get his attention. He turned to me and I spoke, "Yah! You scared him off before I could apologize to him! He's gonna think I tried to hurt him on purpose."

Namjoon shrugged, "Well it's not the first time you've hurt him during this whole agreement. Remember when we went to go get him from the GOT7 dorms that day?"

"H-Hyung what's g-going on? Are you oka-" I cut him off by a slap to his face.

"OH YEAH? WELL YOU GUYS HAVEN'T BEEN ACTING LIKE IT LATELY! AT LEAST THEY TREAT ME WITH RESPECT AND DON'T HIT ME LIKE YOU GUYS DO! THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ME, OR AT LEAST I THINK THEY DO! SO RIGHT NOW, IN THIS MOMENT THEY ARE MY HYUNGS, NoT YOU GUYS!" he snapped.

"Maybe if you weren't such a useless fatass we would love you. But guess what? No one will ever love you Jungkook."

My anger got the best of me that day. God, he must hate me.

"Jeon Jeongguk! Watch where the hell you're going! Why the hell were you even in there anyways!? And what the hell did you do to your damn lip!?" I remember shouting at my dongsaeng.

That day at the studio was the first day I ever cursed at one of my members. I remember that look on his face. His eyes were wide and his busted lip was quivering in fear.

And I never even found out what happened to his lip that day... Not that it matters now since the attention isn't on his busted lip, it's on his bruised body.

That reminds me... I smacked him yesterday in the conference room. Damn it, Namjoon is right. I'm just as bad as him and the others.

What scares me is that most of those bruises aren't even from us. After we couldn't find him yesterday morning, he showed up at the dorm with all of those bruises...

I sighed.

"Look Hyung, if you really feel that bad about it then just apologize to him at breakfast later." Namjoon suggested.

"I guess so." I stated before walking back to kitchen to finish up the soup.

He probably wont even come to breakfast now. Wait that reminds me! He hasn't eaten in a while now, because the day we found him at the GOT7 dorms he hadn't eaten anything that day. And after he came home with the bruises yesterday morning he went straight to his room and didn't come out until we had vocal practice, which actually ended up turning into a beating session for him...

And after that Yoongi-ah carried him to his room, and we haven't seen him since then. He's going on three days with no food... He's probably starving half to death.

Damn it.

I'll go finish breakfast and bring him some later.

What I didn't know yet is that it had been a lot longer than three days.

———

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment 💜💜💜