Chapter 2: One's first love

JENNIE POV

"Come on, Jennie. Wake up." Mom scold from outside my room. I woke up by the bright sun.

"Mhm..." I yawn

'Yesterday, I suddenly got a little sister'

'I thought she was a hardworking honor student...and then she kissed me out of the blue'

"Today is Saturday, mom. Lemme sleep some more." I groan

"You can't!" Mom appears at the door

"The three of us are going shopping today! Kay?"

"Jisoo-yah" Mom call her out

"Yes" She replied immediately

'This girl...made me worry so much. Yet she acts as if nothing happened'

'When she kissed Mr. Suho, she had that expression too. And it not just me...'

'What on earth is going through her mind?'

"Slow-jen" She turn around and face on me. I look at her with annoyed face.

***

We're walking in the shopping mall.

"Jisoo-yah, aren't you tired of walking" Mom ask her

"I'm fine" she replied

"Really? I think we can still sit and eat somewhere though" Mom recommend. I was at the back grumble while walking.

'Yesterday that witch steal your real daughter's first kiss'

'But mom's just bubbling with happiness'

'Am I just making a big deal out of it'

"Ah, I feel stupid" I whisper to myself

'Right! I must have misunderstood something about the kiss'

We are now sitting in a restaurant, the food has arrived and I hurriedly eat the foods.

"Jennie, you eat too much!" Mom scold

"I'm in growth spurt!" I replied while eating

"By the way, Jisoo-yah. You've been living with your grandfather right?" Mom sudden ask

"No, I lived in my father's house." She replied

"Oh, but Jiyong is always flying around everywhere, isn't he?" Mom ask

"I haven't seen my father in almost five years" She replied with a cold voice

'Oh, I see... so she's been alone all the time. I wonder if she was lonely.'

Now we're walking to somewhere else, "Living like that must have been tough, right?"

"No. My grandfather supported me financially."

"Ah, that's right! He's the chairman of the Academy, right?"

'Hm? Hold on...If she my little sister... doesn't mean I'm also the chairman's grandfather?'

'I will be superstar in that school!'

'Oh, man...Am I suddenly on the winning side of society?'

I was walking without looking when in front of me is a waterfall like a small waterfall.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, JENNIE!" Mom shout

"Huh?" My left leg got thud, I was going to water but suddenly I pull Jisoo's shirt and both of us end up going to the water together.The position is kinda weird. We are soaking too wet.