Betty x Sweet Pea

Wow. I've actually lost all my passion for writing. This is genuinely so shit

Betty POV:

I stood outside in the cold as I knocked on my boyfriends door. I stood there, feeling hurt but yet so numb.

He had cheated on me. I found out through my brother Malachai. I couldn't even believe that the words coming out of his mouth were true.

His dad answered, Fred Andrews. A warm smile immediately formed on his face once he saw me.

He is a sweet man, a good man. Traits that he unfortunately didn't pass down to his son.

Fred: hello sweetheart, come in. He smiled. I smiled back as I walked inside.
Fred: he's up in his room, playing video games as usual. He said as he shook his head.

I offered a small chuckle as I walked past him and up to Archie's room.

I never thought I would ever have to deal with a problem like this. Cheating? It's something I fully knew that he would never do to me. How I was so wrong.

I walked into his room without knocking. He was sitting in his gaming chair in front of his computer screens and what not.

I walked up to him and took off his headphones. He snapped his head around and saw that it was me.

Archie: babe what are you doing? He asked confusedly as he turned back to his game, pressed a few buttons then turned around to face me.

Betty: Veronica told me what you two did. I said in a low tone.

Veronica was my best friend. Not anymore. You don't sleep with your best friends boyfriend if you really cared about them.

I watched as his face went pale. He knew that he had been caught.

Betty: why Archie? I asked as tears formed in my eyes.
Betty: we've known each other our whole lives. We've been best friends since before we could walk. Why would you do this? I sobbed out.
Archie: I never meant for this to happen. He said as he stood up, trying to hold onto my arm.

I took a step away from him as I looked into his eyes.

Betty: I regret everything we had. I said as I walked out of his room.

I walked downstairs and passed his dad who game me a confused look.

I ignored it as I rushed out to my car and drove to my brothers house.

That's all I needed right now, the comfort and love of my brother.

He's always looked after me and right now, I need him more than ever.

I parked outside of his house and I wiped my eyes from the tears that had fallen and taken a deep breath.

I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.

About thirty seconds later, Sweet Pea, my brothers room mate answered the door. He had the saddest expression on his face.

Betty: is everything okay? I asked him worriedly.
Sweet Pea: can I tell you a story? He asked as he stepped aside, letting me in.
Betty: sure. I questioned cautiously.
Sweet Pea: all week, I've just been craving chocolate cake. And not just eating it, I wanted to enjoy the experience of making it. So today, I finally got some cake mixture and made the batter. Everything was going well, but, as I was taking it out of the oven only moments ago, the doorbell rang. He said as he lead me to the kitchen

I watched as he looked down to the floor so I did too. On the floor was a whole chocolate cake, crumbs scattered all over the place.

I looked back to Sweet Pea who sighed.