Betty x Sweet Pea

Okay this isn't even Swetty really but I don't know what else to call it.

Betty POV:

I hovered over the sink as I did my dishes and cleaned up everything I used to make dinner.

As I was doing that, I heard Sweet Pea's older brother, Ethan, walk through the door.

I turned around with a smile as I dried my hands.

Betty: I'm glad you're finally home. Do you want me to warm you up some pasta? I asked.

Sweet Pea is my boyfriend. We've been dating since I was 16 and he was 17. I'm now 21 and I think he's the guy I'm going to end up spending the rest of my life with.

Ethan is Sweet Pea's brother. He's a well known music producer.

A year ago his work was truly discovered and began to reach hundreds and thousands of people. That was his big break.

Ever since he became famous, our lives have changed. For the better of course.

I mean I have so much to thank Ethan for. There will never be a day that I'm not grateful for him.

Ethan walked into the kitchen and looked at me for a moment. I gave him a confused look as he hadn't said anything yet.

Betty: everything okay? I asked.

He walked up to me and engulfed me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight too.

Whenever I'm upset, I always go and hug Sweet Pea and if he isn't there, then it's Ethan. So I definitely knew that something was wrong.

Ethan: you were right about Angie. She was using me this whole time. She even had a boyfriend. He said. I let out a sigh.

When Ethan introduced us to Angie, I just had a really bad feeling about her. I felt like she wanted what he has. She wanted his money, his fame and everything else that came along with Ethan. She never wanted him for purely him.

Betty: E, I'm so sorry. I said.
Ethan: I'm so stupid Betty. He said
Betty: no you aren't. You liked her and thought she liked you too. You can't blame yourself for that. I told him as I lead him over to the couch.

We took a seat next to each other and he let out a sigh as he rested his head on the couch.

Ethan: you knew there was something wrong- He started but I interrupted.
Betty: yeah, because I'm not involved with the relationship. You were. You already trusted her before you introduced her to Sweet Pea and I.
Ethan: still. He said.

I gave him a soft look. I feel so bad that he's going through heartbreak.

My first boyfriend cheated on me, so I definitely know the pain and sleepless nights.

Betty: do you want me to call Sweet Pea? I asked, incase he wanted to talk to his brother instead of me.

Sweet Pea is out with his best friend Fangs. They're have a boys night.

Ethan: no, it's fine. He said softly.
Betty: well can I at least warm you up a bowl of pasta? I asked and he nodded his head.
Ethan: thank you. He said softly. I smiled.

As he made himself comfortable on the couch, I went into the kitchen.

I put some pasta into a bowl and then into the microwave.

In no time it was down and I was back on the couch next to him.

As he ate, we continued to talk about this situation. I think he's moved past the upset phase, now he's angry.