Betty x Sweet Pea

I just love Swetty so much.

Betty POV:

"The board have made a final decision and your transition to our college at the end of the term has been terminated. We thank you for your time" I read over and over again.

The school that had told me they were in love with my writing and expressed how they'd be more than honoured to have me at their college are now killing all my dreams.

About four hours ago I got an email from the college stating that the piece of writing they first saw of mine was plagiarised. Apparently they had received an anonymous tip about my work. I emailed them proof of authentication and that was the email that I got sent back. I have worked so hard to be recognised for my writing and this is what I get.

I slammed my computer shut as I heard a knock on the door. I let out sigh, I really wasn't in the mood to talk or to be around other people.

I got up and walked down the hall to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it, revealing Fangs, Kevin and Sweet Pea. They're some of my best friends.

"Guys is it important?" I asked them.

"Yes, really important" Kevin said.

"Sweet Pea, is it important?" I asked, ignoring Kevin's answer.

Kevin's idea of important is talking shit about anyone and everyone. And as much as I usually enjoy it, I'm really not up to it.

"Yeah" he said with a sympathetic look. I refrained from letting out a sigh as I took a step to the side, inviting them in.

I closed the door behind them and walked into the lounge. I took a seat next to Sweet Pea as I looked to the three of them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

I watched as both Fangs and Kevin looked to Sweet Pea.

"I saw Jughead with another girl in his bed" he said with such a sorry expression on his face.

This is where everything starts to click into place. A couple days ago I was at Archie's house helping him study for his math test. He tried to kiss me and I immediately pulled away. I straight away left and told Jughead. He got angry at me, telling me I must have done something to make Archie feel like he could try and kiss me.

I haven't spoken to Jughead since our fight and I guess he's been sleeping with others girls.

I'm also going to make a safe bet that Jughead was the one who told the college that I was plagiarising. I seriously can't believe how low he'll go, especially considering I know so much shit on him that he'll never want anyone to find out.

"Betts?" Sweet Pea said, gaining my attention. I must have zoned out.

"I'm really sorry" Kevin said as Fangs nodded his head in agreement.

"I'll deal with it" I said.

"I can do it, do you want me to kill him?" Sweet Pea asked me seriously, making a small smile form on my face.

Sweet Pea and I just really connected as soon as we met. He's truly one of my best friends and someone I completely adore.

"You and murder don't mix well" I nearly laughed out. It's a very long story.

"I could shoot him in the leg?" He offered. I smiled as I shook my head.

"I'll deal with it Sweet Pea, don't worry" I said and he nodded his head.

"Is there anything we can do?" Fangs asked me softly.

"I just wanna be alone" I said and they nodded their head understandingly.