Betty x Sweet Pea

I hope you all enjoy x

Betty POV:

I awoke to the sound of voices coming from the lounge. I let out a little groan since it was 7 am and I planned on sleeping in for once.

I had on Sweet Pea's shirt and I put on a pair of shorts.

I walked into the lounge, seeing three bodies. Fangs and Sweet Pea were facing my way while this other guy, who I couldn't figure out, had his back facing towards me.

"Morning babe" Sweet Pea smiled at me.

The guy who had his back facing towards me turned around as I was about to speak up. As soon as I saw his face, I stopped in my tracks. I felt my face completely drop as I scanned over his face.

"Angel" he smiled with the biggest smile I have ever seen from him.

Before I had the chance to think or even say anything, he wrapped me up into a tight hug. I stood there still. I, I didn't know how to react.

"Tyler what the fuck, off my girlfriend" my boyfriend said as he pushed Tyler off of me.

I looked directly to Sweet Pea who was giving Tyler an angry look.

"How is he alive?" I asked him angrily. He gave me a confused look. 

"Had to fake his death for a few years to protect him from the Ghoulies. How did you know that?" Sweet Pea said as he gave me a concerned look.

"Oh my god" I breathed out as I looked back to Tyler. I can't fucking believe this.

"Who made him fake his death?" I asked.

"Me" Sweet Pea told me. Fangs looked to me, feeling extremely confused and out of place.

"Darling, what's going on?" Tyler asked me as he walked up to me again, caressing my cheek.

"I, I'm dating Sweet Pea" I said to Tyler. He gave me a half smile although I could tell he was upset.

"Touch her one more fucking time, I dare you" Sweet Pea said as he pushed Tyler away from me.

I turned to Sweet Pea and I was very close to killing him. He took away the love of my life.

"Don't fucking touch him" I said sternly to Sweet Pea. He gave me a confused look.

"I feel that this conversation has nothing to do with me. So, I'll leave." Fangs said awkwardly as he quickly left the room.

"Betty, can you explain what the hell is going on?" Sweet Pea asked frustratedly.

"He's the love of my life which you took away from me. Why would you do that and start dating me? Fuck" I yelled out as I paced around the room.

"You dated him?" Sweet Pea said as if he couldn't believe someone like me would date someone like Tyler.

"How didn't you know? You were at his fucking funeral. Or whatever the fuck that was" I said angrily.

"Betty please, calm down" Sweet Pea said to me and I watched Tyler roll his eyes.

"You realise she's believed for the last three years that the guy she was dating for two years was dead. Can you not possibly see why she's upset right now" Tyler said to Sweet Pea, defending the way I'm acting right now.