Betty x Sweet Pea x Fangs

Hey besties! Are we excited for this....?. A a.... threesome.?? Um like, enjoy. Also btw, I don't think I make it very clear, but Sweet Pea and Fangs are dating.

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea: please, have a threesome with us. He said to me.
Betty: what makes you think I want either of you. I laughed.
Fangs: we have massive dicks. He said.
Betty: eh, my ex was probably bigger.
Sweet Pea: let us prove you wrong.

I looked the men up and down as I smirked. I hadn't had sex in five months and to say I wasn't horny would be a lie.

Betty: fine. I smirked.

The boys smirked as they approached me.

Fangs wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me down onto the couch.

He placed his lips against mine and kissed me roughly.

I could feel Sweet Pea lower down my body. He was kissing along my thighs, sending chill down my sides.

Fangs dipped his tongue into my mouth and out again. I arched my back and I could hear both the boys chuckle.

Fangs: already arching your back and you haven't even seen our cocks? Not surprised. He said against my lips.

As Fangs kept placing rough kisses against my lips, I felt as he pushed the sides of my shirt up.

His lips moved down to my nipples and I let out a moan.

Sweet Pea pushed my panties to the side and began licking between my folds.

Betty: oh my god. I moaned out loudly.

As soon as I had moaned, he began licking at my clit faster and faster. He pushed two fingers inside of me and pumped in and out as fast as he could.

Fangs worked on taking off my shirt and throwing it onto the floor somewhere. He held one breast in his hand as he licked at my other, making my nipples harden.

Sweet Pea: cum. He said warningly. 

I released and felt him smirk against me. He licked it all up and then moved so that our lips were connected. I tasted myself on him, making me moan into his mouth.

Sweet Pea: on all fours. He said.

I sat up and they both dropped their pants, revealing their big, erect cocks.

Sweet Pea: impressed? He smirked at me.
Betty: not yet. I smirked.
Fangs: yeah she's so unimpressed that her pussy is dripping down her thighs and she's waiting for us to fill her up. Sure, you're not impressed. He chuckled making Sweet Pea laugh. I blushed.

They shook their heads at me as Sweet went behind me while Fangs went to my front.

Fangs grabbed my ponytail and pushed me down his length. He took full control of me. He guided me up and down his length.

Meanwhile, Sweet Pea held one of his hands on my hips. With his other, he used it to guide his cock inside of me.

He pushed himself inside of me and wrapped his other hand around my hip. He thrusted into me hard and fast as I moaned around Fangs' cock.

Fangs: you enjoying yourself? He smirked at me as he pushed my mouth all the way down to the base of his cock. I nodded my head as I looked up into his eyes.
Fangs: precious. He smiled.

Sweet Pea was going at a slower, more teasing pace now. He would slowly fuck into me and then fully remove his cock from within me. Leaving me with nothing, empty.