Play day •Part 2•

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, let's go now before our storm decides to bleed our ears again."

Alec chuckled at that. "You go and keep an eye on that storm, I'm coming in a minute."

"Darling, you're not going to work now, right?" He asked, knowing well his husband.

Alec bit his lip and looked at his husband through his long lashes. "You know I can't just sit and do nothing, Magnus. It makes me anxious."

"Alexa-"

"Alpha pleassssssseee... Besides, I'm going to do your work only. Mail me the pictures of the photoshoot of your recent collection, I'll incorporate it into the new website design of your brand."

Magnus sighed audibly. "Cons of having your own husband as your website designer!" He mumbled.

"I heard that!"

"PPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......................."

"There we go! Fine, you win. I'll go to the backyard before she turns the house upside down." He turned to walk towards the backyard making Alec chuckle. "BUMBLEBEE!"

_____________

When Alec walked into the pavilion of the backyard, the first thing he noticed was how Magnus was teaching Madeline to make a snowman making his heart melt at the sight. "Hey there, my queen is learning to make a snowman?"

Madeline's head turned towards Alec when she heard his voice and a sweet smile appeared on her lips. "Dada, look shnowmann..."

"That's a beautiful shhnowmann, sweetheart." He leaned down to plant a soft kiss on the crown of her head as she kept giggling because of the way he pronounced the word. "Magnus, the pictures."

"In that pen drive." He pointed towards the Pendrive kept at the table, then welcome his husband's lips when he leaned down for a kiss.

"Paa! Maddie wants kissie too!"

"Now how can I say no to that!" Magnus beamed and showered Madeline's face with lots of kisses.

Alec smiled at the sight, then walked towards the camelback sofa, sat on it, and organized everything on the table so that he can work with ease.

Madeline's eyes were saddened when she saw her dada with his 'workbox'. "Dada, plaaayyyy!"

"I can't, my queen."

"But it's building shnowmann."

Alec bit his lip and looked at his mate. Magnus' eyes fell on his husband's crotch which was clearly throbbing behind the wrapped blanket and the way he was trying hard not to reach out for the tempting snow, he gazed at his daughter's sad eyes who was still looking up at her dada making his heart break for the two loves of his life. He stood up before gently stroking Madeline's head making her turn towards him.

"You know what, bumblebee, pa has something special for you. Pa will be back, okay?"

"Ok-kay..." She spoke with sadness.

Magnus walked inside while Madeline kept waiting for her pa curiously but not even a second later, something crashed into the snowman, resulting in breaking it and sending all the snow flying into the lawn and that something being Magnus' wolf form.

"Wolfie pa! Wolfie pa!" Madeline jumped up and down and laughed seeing her pa's condition.

The big brown wolf had half his head buried into the snow and was trying to stand back, and the expression he made when he crashed through the snow was completely priceless. After a few failed attempts, he finally able to stand up and tilted his head to glance at his mate who mouthed a 'thank you' to him.