My innocent Fiancé.

Credits to SleeepDeprived. Hope you'll like my take on this. Enjoy.

egurerk hope you'll like this.

**********************************

"Fucking paparazzi! Is this a thing to publish! I'll sue those bastards!" Magnus seethed and slammed the newspaper on the table making his staff startle and Alec let out an audible sigh.

"Calm down, babe!" Alec slowly limped towards his Fiancé and placed a soft kiss on the creases forming on the bridge of his nose making the man lean into his touch, then held those shaking hands and rubbed his thumb gently over them. "Deep breaths, okay? Deep breaths!" Magnus nodded and obliged to his Fiancé.

They both were polar opposites, Magnus was the top choreographer and actor while Alec was the professor at the biggest University of New York and also runs his own podcasts. Though they had differences in their profession, they both were best friends since childhood and were in a relationship since college, and recently, they clashed each other's proposal, laughed it off then exchanged the rings.

"Better?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I won't sue the person who did this! Are you seeing this!? They published it like I'm not a human! Fucking-"

"Jeez! Calm down! We will sue them, okay? But you need to calm down now!" He sighed as he kept rubbing his thumb over the back of his hands and glanced a look at the heading, shaking his head in disbelief at how low can these media people go.

Famous celebrity Magnus Bane caught disrespecting the nature

Below that heading was a picture of Magnus urinating between the woods of Arizona. They went to Arizona for camping as the celebration after they announced their engagement to their family. They decided to camp using tents and bonfire, the old fashioned way, so where else were they supposed to go, carry their own portable toilets as these media wanted!? They had no idea that they were being followed else whoever did this would have been sued already. [A/N: No offense to any journalist here, if anyone of you is, please don't take it to heart.]

There was also the fact that Magnus was the only person who was famous in their whole group of friends and family. Others were well known but not famous, so obviously those fucking paparazzi will always go after Magnus, but this was a new low because below that picture was literally an article about how disrespectful was Magnus being, how he can be so shameless, blah, blah... all the negatives about him, trying to bring him down when in reality Magnus was the kindest and down to earth person despite being a famous actor.

Magnus let out an audible sigh and buried his face in his Fiancé's chest. "Just why!?"

Alec rubbed his hand over Magnus' back while signalling the staff to leave and the cook to start preparing their dinner. They lived together for years and after getting engaged, his sister Isabelle Lightwood who was already a wedding planner, took it upon herself to plan everything while they continued with their jobs.

"You know the answer to that, love."

"Unfortunately, yes." Magnus sighed and sat down on the couch, pulling down his fiance with him making him yelp, who landed on top of him.

"Careful, love, I'm still injured." Alec laid down on Magnus' lap as Magnus ran his fingers through his silky raven black hairs. While camping, he got his leg injured so when they got back, he took a leave from his uni, but because of his students who didn't want any substitute teacher and went on protest to have him back, the university requested him to take online classes to calm their students.