Chapter twenty-four

•★ Tex ★•

I nod eagerly. "Yep."

Fuck, that come out too high-pitched.

She chuckles but can't hide her own nervousness. Why are we nervous? We've fucked a hundred times before. Will it be different? Can I still make her feel good?

Before following her, I take a breather. Literally. My emotions are all over the damn place, but one of them remains steady ... love. It's all that matters right now. Everything else can be dealt with later. My only priority is making love to the girl who owns me entirely.

When I enter the bathroom, she's untangling her hair and still fully dressed. The dirty cotton pads suggest she was busy removing the smudged mascara from her face. The room is very small, giving us no option other than to stand close to each other. Despite her cold skin, her warmth radiates my way.

She turns the shower on and then turns to me. Slowly, her clothes come off. Am I staring and drawing shaky breaths like an outright pervert? Abso-fucking-lutely. She's so lovely, so entirely gorgeous. Her ribs move underneath her skin when she reaches above her head to remove the tank top she wore under her blouse. She seems self-conscious with the way she's hesitating to continue getting naked.

I slurp back some drool from the corner of my mouth. "Please, don't stop now. Keep going."

A blush touches her cheeks, but she unbuttons her jeans and hooks her thumbs behind the waistband. "I never thought this would happen again. I didn't shave or anything."

My shoulders shrug. "Doesn't matter to me. You could be an auburn Yeti for all I care. I just wanna see all that I've been missing for months."

She smiles shyly and then rolls down the wet denim. This ain't some Gillette commercial. Her legs aren't perfectly tanned and silky smooth. They are pale and blotchy from the cold. And yet, they are absolutely perfect. Why? Simple. Because this is reality and not some staged scene.

In nothing but a simple pair of matching underwear, she stands before. "Do I still appeal to your eye?"

I hold my chin between my thumb and index finger, observing her with great care. "Hard to say. If I wanna know for sure, you gotta take off your bra."

She knows I'm kidding because the big bulge down my jeans is visibly nudging the zipper. Fortunately, she moves her fingers to the back. "Ready?"

My eyes stick to her chest. "As ready as they come."

The tops of her tits jiggle when she pulls at the tiny hooks. Great stuff but not nearly as great as the full frontal I receive a second later when her bra hits the floor. If anyone wondered why I'm as pale as a ghost, it's because all my blood is now residing in my shaft. I haven't been this hard in months. Her rosy nipples are puckered and begging to be sucked on. I don't move, though. In all honesty, I'm afraid that I'll shoot my load if I move at all.

"You might want to take off your clothes as well." She flashes me a teasing grin before sliding down her pink panties and disappearing behind the shower curtain.

With sleight of hand, my clothes come off. I wouldn't be surprised if just broke the speed record for undressing. When I join her, I cuss once and then quickly throw my socks on the sink. Her back is facing me, long dark red hair reaches the middle of her spine. My eyes rake her body, appreciating the tiny waist and round ass that have visited my every dream.

To torture us both a little and to enhance the anticipation, I don't press myself against her. Thankfully, I have one of those belly-slappin' boners, so I can stand fairly close without poking her. I take the purple bottle of shower gel from the ledge and put some on my hands, rubbing them together to create foam. Electric jolts ricochet through my body when I put my hands on her shoulders.