Chapter 61: the real harry

Start from the beginning

"What the trace?" Harry asked confused. Moody rolled his eye, "Well if you sneeze the ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect: brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs, that way if anyone is out there waiting for us, and I reckon there is. They won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Y/n took Harry's hand in hers, she already knew what his reaction would be like once he found out what their plan was.

Moody took out a flash and shook it. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."
Harry shook his head "No, absolutely not. No if you think I am going to let everyone risk their lives for me -"

"Never done that before? Have we?" Asked Ron cutting in.
"No, no this is different. I mean taking that, becoming me. No."

"Well no one of us really fancy it mate." George told Harry grinning. Fred nodded "Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we ended up scrawny specky git forever."

"Everyone here is off age Potter." Moony said to Harry. "They have all agreed to take the risk."
"Technically I have been coerced." A men cut in, Moody glared at him. "Nip it Mundungus."

"Wait!" Harry said looking at Moody. "Y/n is also 16."

Moody shook his head at the boy. "Y/n was born in 1960. Y/n is 36 years old vampire. And Y/n isn't taking the potion, she's flying on the front as one of our strongest witches."
He then turned to Hermione and nodded to her. "Alright Granger as discussed."

Hermione reached her hand and pulled a few string of Harry's hair. He let out a hiss keeping his eyes at him friend. "Blimey Hermione."

"Straight in here if you please."
Hermione dropped the few strands inside of the flask. Moody shook the vile and walked over to the twins. "Fair warning to those of you who haven't drank the potion before; it tastes like goblin piss."

Fred raised an eyebrow and smirked "Have a lot of experience with that don't you Mad-Eye?" As a reply he got a glare from Moody. Fred shook his head and brought the flask to his lips "Just trying to defuse the tension."

The flask was passed around the room until everyone took a gulp from it. Y/n watched as her friends turned into the perfect versions of her boyfriend.

"Wow! We're identical." Said the twins looking at eachother. Moody flipped out a bag of clothes at the floor. "Not yet you're not. You need to change too Potter."

"Bill look away i'm hideous." Said Fleur taking off her shirt.

Y/n laughed which earned her a glare from Moody. "I never knew how much I needed to see Harry in a bra before. Also that's some nice see trough material Fleur."

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful." Hermione commented putting on a pair of glasses.

"Right then." Moody cut them off, leaning forward. "We will be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus stick tight to me, I wanna keep an eye on you. As for Harry  - . . ."

"Yes?" Said every Harry in the room.

"The real Harry." Moody sighed. "Where the devil are you anyway."

Y/n skipped trough the crowd of Harry's stopping in front of the real one and pulling his arm. "Its this one."

"You'll ride with Hagrid." Moody said after his focus was on something else Harry turned towards Y/n. "How did you know it was me?"

"By this point you drank enough of my blood to create a bond between us. I'll always recognize you." She smiled gently at him. "Brilliant."

"Let's go!" Moody told all of them walking towards the door.