I slowly walked with my right foot then left.

For the first time, I actually felt at peace. I felt like I was walking on clouds. I continued to walk a little faster.

Jasmin let out of my hand. I was still walking. My balance wasn't that great and at some moments I felt like I was going to fall. Other moments I felt confident almost as if I've been walking for years. I decided to stop walking hoping I wouldn't lose my balance.

Jamin's face lit up. She ran to me.

"Honestly I feel quite proud." I grinned.

As she patted my back she smiled, "I'm proud too."

"Boundaries." I sighed.

She realized what I meant and quickly removed her hand. Her smile vanished.

"Well, its time to get home." She sighed.

"Its not my home." I sighed.

"Now it is." She said calmly.

"It never will be." I sighed.

"Just get in my car. Do you need help walking?" asked Jasmin.

"No," I said as I tried to walk to the car taking slow steps.

Jasmin seemed a bit worried. She keep glancing at me with a worried and panicked look.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm fine, get in the car."

She hesitated for a second, but decided to get in the car to start it.

I continued to walk slowly to the car almost losing my balance at times. However I managed to get to the car. I opened the door and got in.

"Put on your seatbelt." She said.

I stared at her with a confused face.

"Whats a seatbelt...?" I asked.

She got out of the car and pulled this large rubber thing over my body. Then I heard this click sound.

"There you go." She grinned.

Jasmin got back into the driver's seat and began to drive down the busy streets.

The streets were different on land. There were way more cars and less people walking on the streets. I don't think I'll ever get used to this.

10 minutes later, we arrived at Jamin's house. It was a brown brick mansion. I didn't expect her to be rich. Then I realized everyone in the neighborhood had a manison.

"Wow, I've never seen so many manisons." I exclaimed.

She winked at me and said,"Well Rye, New York is a rich coastal town."

"Holy cow! Am I in New York!?" I shouted in excitement.

"Yes, let's go in now." She grinned.

We walked into the manison. I gasped. It was so beautiful. The mansion had a golden and white theme. There was a high ceiling near the entrance. There were many doorways leading to rooms.

"Do I have a place to stay?" I asked nervously.

"Of course, follow me." said Jasmin as she walked up the stairs.

"I've never walked up stairs." I said.

"Try." grinned Jasmin.

"Why do you want me to hurt myself?" I whined.

"I don't, but I can't baby you. You just have to learn." said Jasmin firmly.

I slowly tried to walk up the stairs leading up the 2nd floor. Jasmin was closely staring at me. I could tell she was a little worried, but she tried to hide it.