chapter 12

the next morning i woke up to someone banging on the door i got up and walked across the room and threw the door open.

" IT IS 6:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING WHAT DO YOU WANT ?!?!" I screamed at the person on the other side. i looked down and saw that it was Rhiannon all bright eyed and cheery...how is it possible for someone to be so peppy this early in the fucking morning...i swear to god sometimes i think this bitch is on drugs and i have only known her a few days.

"what could you possibly want at this hour" i said while simultaneously contemplating the many ways i could kill her right now.

"we have to go to school Vic..." she said cautiously.

"ughhhh must we really?!?"

"yes you are the Luna now you have to set a good example....besides we have cheer today after school."

as soon as she mention cheer i was wide awake, i slammed the door and ran over to the bed to wake up Bas. i shook him a few times but he wouldn't get up so i climbed on top of him and kissed him after a few seconds i felt him wrap his arms around my waste and kiss me back, i pulled back and jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. i took a shower and straightened my hair a few minutes later i walked out and saw Sebastian still laying in bed.

"get up babe we have to get to school i have cheer after school and i know you have football too." i called from the closet.

i was going through the closet looking for my favorite black skirt when i felt him come up behind me.

"fuck football i would much rather stay here with you" he said kissing my neck

"i love you babe but i don't miss cheer for shit."

"ughh fine i guess we r going to school then i guess we did kinda skip 2 days already any way."

"exactly we only have 2 days left and then we can spend all weekend locked in this room if u wanna."

"I'm gonna hold you to that" he chuckled stepping passed me to grab his clothes. when i found my skirt i put it on with a pink crop top and black leather jacket before grabbing my converse and walking out of the closet. i put my shoes on and did my make up before grabbing my bag and running downstairs. i walked into the kitchen to see Mary and Rhiannon sitting at the island eating breakfast.

"hey what time do we have to leave for school?"

"not till 8 we only woke you up so early because we know how much of a bitch it is to get Sebastian out of bed,"

"hes out of bed and getting dressed right now...it wasn't really that difficult to make him comply."

"well yea maybe for you because your his mate, when it was Amanda's job still she would spend like an hour getting him up it was always kinda fun to watch." just as Rhiannon finished talking a girl with light brown hair walked in she had greyish blue eyes a lot like Sebastian's following behind her was a little girl who i swear to god looks like she could be a little clone of her. the girl looked at Rhiannon and Mary and said

"i just went to wake up Sebastian and he was already up and dressed how did you manage to drag my brother out of bed so early?"

"it wasn't us, the Luna got his sorry ass out of bed this morning." they laughed

"why was my mother here?" the girl who im guessing is Amanda asked.

"wrong Luna" Mary said pointing to me.

"you mean he finally found his mate?!?" she said turning to look at me.

" oh thank god that means i get to sleep in again! well at least a little while longer...she still gets up pretty damn early but at least its not 6:30!" she laughed pointing at the little girl standing next to her who i guessed was her daughter.