Chapter 28

It took us another hour to finish finalizing the plans and once we were done we headed down to the kitchen and the boys sat at the island while i started cooking.

"Whatcha makin?" Damian asked.

"Food" i replied sarcastically.

"Well no shit Sherlock what kinda food?"

"The edible kind"

"Really Vic" he said getting irritated 

"Im making fried ravioli with marinara sauce, chicken parm, and garlic bread"

"Yumm i love Italian"

"i know you do bro I've only known you for what? our whole lives?" i laughed

I started breading the ravioli throwing them into the oil to fry when they were done I set them on some paper towel to soak up the excess oil. Then i put them on a tray with a bowl of marinara sauce and set it on the island before setting to work on the chicken. Once I had the breasts cut down and breaded I fried them up before setting them in a baking dish. I covered them in sauce and cheese and put it in the oven to bake along with a loaf of garlic bread before coming back to sit with the guys.

"So Sebastian I was thinking if we know when hes coming and that he is definitely coming why don't we call my uncle to see if he will help us?"

"that's a good idea...we can call him in the morning"

"okay"

I turned and grabbed the food out of the oven placing it on trivets on the island.

"do you guys wanna eat here at the island or do you wanna bring it in to the table?"

"lets take it inside" Kris suggested

We grabbed all the food and went into the dining room and started eating. after dinner we headed back up to the hall for the pack meeting. once the entire pack had gathered Sebastian stepped up on the stage and called for everyone's attention and the room fell silent.

"Hello everyone this is going to be short i just have one major issue to address...so as I'm sure you all know there has been a threat made against the pack and your Luna. we called you all here today to discuss the plans that have been made to protect our pack. the routes and patrol groups have all been worked out and are already waiting for you on the board outside. we have about two weeks until they are said to attack but we must be on alert at all times they could strike at anytime.so please check for your new assignments and report to your patrols and be safe all of you." Sebastian said addressing the pack.

slowly everyone stood and exited the hall to look for their new assignments and me and Sebastian headed up to the office to call my uncle. when we got upstairs we sat in front of the computer pulling up face-time calling my uncle. after a few rings he answered the call with my cousin sitting next to him.

"hey uncle Evan, hey Vinny"

"hey Victoria whats up?" Vinny asked

"well i was just calling to ask if you guys would come help us out. Blake is planning an attack two weeks from now and we could really use all the fighters we can get is there anyway you would be able to bring your pack here in the next few days so that we can start training and finally get rid of this bastard."

"i have been looking for an excuse to get rid of his ass for as long as i can remember dont worry we will be there im not going to let him get to you Vic" my uncle growled out.

"okay chill out dude...how fast do you think you could be here?"

"we will call a meeting in the morning to get everything in order and we should be by you the following day."