Chapter 21

When I got downstairs I saw Sebastian waiting by the door looking at his phone as I got closer he looked up and smiled at me.

"You look amazing baby girl" he said leaning down kissing my cheek.

"So do you" I said smiling up at him. he was wearing black dress pants and a red button down with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a black tie. "So are you going to tell me where we are going?"

"Not a chance in hell...your just gonna have to wait and see"

"Pleeaaasseee?!? I hate surprises just tell me" I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Nice try but that's not going to work this time your just going to have to wait"

"Fine" I pouted.

"Aww don't be like that babe...its going to be worth the wait I promise now let's go" he said grabbing my hand and leading me out to his car. he opened my door for me and closed it after I had gotten in before running to the other side and jumping in the drivers side. he started the car and pulled out of the driveway heading to the parkway after about 45 minutes we pulled up to a big brick building with a sign out front that reads "Le cœur de Jace" so apparently we are going to a French restaurant tonight.

"I love the name of this place...it just sounds so pretty...I have no clue what the fuck it means though" Sebastian said laughing as he got out of the car. I opened my door and walked around to meet him on the other side.

"The heart of Jace" I said grabbing his hand walking towards the entrance.

"What?" He asked looking confused.

"The name, it means the heart of Jace"

"Clearly someone has been paying attention in class" he laughed.

"French is a beautiful language that's why I took it, if I didn't want to learn it I wouldn't have requested the class"

"That's a very good point" he said as we walked up to the podium in the front of the restaurant.

"Reservation for Salvatore" he said looking at the man behind the podium.

"Right this way sir" he replied leading us to a private room in the back of the restaurant. We sat at the table and talked about pack stuff and cheer and football u till our food came once we finished eating Sebastian stood up and came to stand in front of me he got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box.

"Victoria Claire Petrova from the day I met you I have always known that we would be married it was only a matter of time I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side as my mate, Luna and most importantly my wife. will you marry me?"

I looked at him in shock I really wasn't expecting him to propose I mean I figured we would get married eventually but I really didn't think he was gonna ask me so soon but now that it's happening I know there is only one answer to his question.

"YES!!! Of course I'll marry you Sebastian!" I yelled jumping up n kissing him. I pulled away for a second and said "I love you so much" before kissing him again.

A couple of hours later we were pulling up to the pack house as soon as we walked in to the house I was surrounded by my mother, my sisters,Amanda, Rhiannon and Mary. the only words coming from there mouths were "LET ME SEE THE RING!!!!!" Well I guess that means everyone here already knows about what happened tonight. I held out my hand and showed them the ring they all started to gush about how beautiful it was. its a simple white gold band with two Celtic knots on either side of a diamond. it really was a very beautiful ring.

"What are all of you screaming about in here Jesus Christ" Sean asked coming into the kitchen. well I guess everyone doesn't know then. Instead of telling him I reached my hand out n showed him the ring he stared at it in shock for a second before turning to Sebastian.

"Hey Sebastian lets go for a walk I think it's time we have a talk" I looked at Sebastian and saw that he looked kinda scared I laughed and pushed him forward towards my brother.

"Don't worry babe he won't hurt you because if he tries to I will have to castrate him" I said smiling at my brother.

"Don't worry I just wanna talk to him" Sean said leading Sebastian out the door. dear god I hope he doesn't do anything to stupid.

"Did you really just let him walk out the door with Sean" Allie asked me.

"Yea and now I'm slowly starting to regret it" I replied.

"I can't imagine why" Taylor said sarcastically.

"Very funny Tay...where is Damian?" I asked her.

"Umm I think him and Kris are upstairs in the office why?" She replied.

"Because I need to talk to him" I called back to her while running up the stairs. when I finally got to the floor where the office is I ran down the hall and opened the door. when I stepped into the office Damian and Kris where sitting around Sebastian's desk looking at a map. they both looked up at me when I entered the room.

"Hey Damian, hey Kris" I said happily sitting in the chair behind Sebastian's desk.

"Hey" kris said smiling at me. " you seem awfully happy today. what's up?"

"Yea...what the hell ur never this happy...are u sick or something?"

"No jackass I'm not sick I'm engaged" I said smiling widely.

"No way" they said together.

"Let me see the ring!" Damian yelled.

"Yea lets see it" Kris agreed. I held out my hand to them so they could examen the ring.

"Its beautiful I'm so happy for you Tor" Damian said hugging me. As soon as Damian stepped away Kris came up and hugged me as well.

"I'm really happy for you too Vic...where is your loving mate by the way?" Kris asked.

"Yea...about that..." I said nervously.

"What happened?!?" Damian asked worriedly.

"Nothing...he's fine...for now"

"What do you mean for now Victoria?!?" Kris asked panicking.

"Well about 15 minutes ago Sean and him went for a walk in the woods and I haven't heard from him since then...apparently my brother was left out of the loop he didn't know I was getting engaged tonight like the girls and my mother did...he didn't seem very happy to not know"

"Oh great so now Sebastian's going to die swell" Damian laughed.

"Would you calm the fuck down he's going to be fine I told Sean I would castrate him if he did anything to hurt him"

"Yea yea you better pray he makes it back in time we have important things to go over before its to late" Kris said.

"Yea what exactly are you two up too?" I asked looking at the map on the desk in front of me.

"We are planning new boarder patrol routes there have been some rouge sightings just outside pack territory"

"Okay well my brother took him somewhere and lord knows when they will be back...so I guess I'll help you guys I mean I am Luna it's my job to take care of this stuff as well." I said looking up at them.

"All right lets do this then" Kris said. grabbing a pen from the top drawer of the dark we go started on planning new patrol groups and routes to help prevent the rouges from entering our territory.

********************************************************************************
Yay so how awesome is that!! They are engaged now! I mean I'm sure you all saw that coming especially from the last chapter but it's still cute the picture at the top is her outfit from the proposal and engagement ring. so what do u think is going on with Sebastian and Sean? Do you think there is going to be a rouge attack soon or will their boarder patrol changes keep them safe? Maybe it's her uncle...maybe it's just some random person. I guess there are a lot of questions left to be answered all in due time I'm gonna start working on the next chapter after my doctors appointment today so hopefully it will be done soon I know I'm like the worst updated but I have a lot of shit going on right now hope you guys like the chapter ✌🏻️💙🍪