chapter 13

when i woke up the next morning i took a shower and got dressed before waking up Sebastian...which may be the most difficult thing i have to do today and i have a trig test later...

"why do we have to go in today?we are alpha and Luna its not like they can tell us you cant cheer and i cant play football because we weren't in class." Sebastian whined

"you just want to get out of taking that trig test today don't you?"

"so very very much" he replied

i thought about it for a minute...i guess we really didn't HAVE to go into school today but i did have to go to practice because I'm part of the point stunt group we really cant start working on our routine if i don't show up.

"fine we can stay home but i really need to go to practice today I'm in the point stunt group they need me."

"yasssss!!!" he yelled pulling me down onto the bed with him and wrapping his arms around me. "don't worry i have to go to practice too...I'm quarterback they cant do much with out me."

we stayed in bed until noon when i got up to make us lunch. i was down in the kitchen getting ready to cook while Sebastian was in the shower...so i was all alone and able to play whatever music i wanted to so i plugged my phone into the speakers and blasted "thinking out loud" by ed sheeran. i have had that song stuck in my head all week so i had to play it.i decided to make my homemade bacon mac and cheese it was everyone's favorite in my old pack so i know Sebastian will like it.as i was getting all the ingredients together to start cooking my sisters walked in with there mates followed by Rhiannon, Mary, Max, and Sam.

"why are you home?" i asked Taylor.

"there was a rouge issue at the school. I'm pretty sure Sebastian is down there with his father handling the situation right now."she replied

"how the did he get out with out me seeing him, i thought he was in the shower !?!"

"he didn't want to worry you so he asked us not to say anything to you about it so don't tell him we told you about it.you were so distracted my the music and what you where doing that you didn't notice him come down stairs and he didn't want to put you in any danger by having you go with hi and he knew you wouldn't want to stay back if he told you what was happening so he sent us back here to watch over you." max said as they all took a seat at the island.

"what are you making?" Sam asked me. before i had a chance to answer Allie and Damian looked at the ingredients on the counter and freaked out...i told you it was their favorite.

"omfg you're making bacon mac and cheese yassssss you better be making enough for all of us!" they yelled

"well i guess i am now" i laughed turning back to the pantry to grab more pasta. i walked over to the fridge and grabbed more cheese and brought the stuff over to the counter.

"are you guys just going to sit there and watch me cook?"

"that's the plan" Damian laughed.

"weirdos" i muttered grabbing the cheese grater out of the drawer to start grating the cheese. i grabbed the first block of cheese and looked at the label it was Cheddar, i cut open the package and broke the block up into smaller chunks so it would be easier to grate and grated the whole block, i did the same with the Colby and Monterrey jack cheeses. as i was finishing grating the last of the cheese i heard Sebastian walk through the door and come into the kitchen.

"hey baby girl whatcha makin?" he asked walking over and kissing my cheek before grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and joining everyone else sitting around the island.

"I'm making bacon mac and cheese, it was everyone's favorite in my old pack so i figured you would like it." i said smiling at him

"that sounds fucking magical Vic" he said laughing.

"yea i kinda figured you would feel that way.

i put the pasta in the pot of boiling water and continued working on the sauce.once the sauce was don't i put a bunch of bacon in a pan and fried it up . when it was done i put in the cutting board to cool a little so i wouldn't burn myself when i cut t. once it was cool i cut it up into little pieces and mixed it into the sauce and drained the pasta before mixing the pasta into the sauce. when it was all done i got us all big bowls and spoons ( because im a weirdo and i eat my mac and cheese with a spoon) and put them on the counter for everyone to grab one as soon as i put the bowls down they all jumped to grab one. all talking stopped the second they started eating..which i guess means they liked it...i mean i know that my sisters and Damian liked it they have been eating it for years it was everyone else i was worried about. i picked up my bowl and walked to the other side of the counter and sat on Sebastian's lap cuddling into him while we ate.

"I'm guessing your silence means that you like it" i asked looking up at him.

"OH.MY.GOD. you have to make this like all the time" he said excitedly.

"unfortunately she doesn't make it often,,,she says it would make it less special when she made it if she made it for us all the time" Damian pouted.

"oh grow up Damian its mac and cheese its not the end of the world and i said that because its true if i just made it all the time you wouldn't be half as exited as you are right now that i made it." i laughed at him.

"yea i guess your right."

:you know I'm right, I'm always right when are you gonna learn that."

we finished eating and decided to go watch a movie in the living room. i cuddled up on Sebastian's lap on the couch and max put in the movie. they let me pick so we are watching my favorite, nightmare on elm street. which Damian and my sisters bitched about because we watch it all the time but its my favorite scary movie, i love Freddy Kruger. about halfway through the movie Amanda came in and turned the lights on.

"Sebastian mom and dad want to see you." she said.

i got up off him and he stood and started walking over to his sister.

"you too Victoria."

really? why did they want to see me...i haven't met his parents yet, I'm guessing that's what this is about. they want to know why there son has yet to introduce them to his mate.

"I'm sure that's exactly what this is about." Sebastian said through the mind link

"well i mean they have a point they are your parents its kinda like a thing that they should be one of the first to meet your mate and at this point they are one of the last."

"yea i know but there was never a good time to do it so we just haven't done it yet...i think that's a pretty valid excuse."

"yea well lets just hope they feel the same way, i dont feel like getting bitched out by your parents the first day i meet them"

"don't worry its not you they would bitch out its me"

" where are they any way" he asked Amanda.

"they're in your office. have fun baby bro mom looked pissed." she laughed walking away from us most likely to go find Stevie.

we walked over to the elevator and hit the button for the top floor where the office was, and waited for the doors to open.

***********************************************************************************************************

yay chapter 13 is done whooo!!!!!!! so what do you think Sebastian's parents want/ and what about that rouge attack do you think it was just a random trespassers or maybe it was something a little more serious. i guess you will just have to wait till the next update to find out. hope you like the chapter! the picture on the side is taylor who is played by taylor swift and the song is thinking out loud by ed sheeren...thats the song she was playing in the begining of the chapter in the kitchen.✌️💙🍪